Strategy update

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Strategy update

Post by Skirrow » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 am

Hi all,
just an update on strategies , still playing around with G.A.T , but very impressed .

I recently started using 10 draws for evaluation and 10 draws for Data analysis ,and I am seeing very favourable results.
At around 12,000,000 Gats ,I am getting a 70% improvement ratio under the 4 hits category and the lowest hits shown is 3 , in fact there were 2 hits of 3 ,7 hits of 4 and 1 hit of 5 ,very pleased .

I have been using this GAT for the last 4 draws and have so far had returns of ...........

Draw 1 = 1 x 4 hit = £100 return
Draw 2 = 1 x 4 hit = £66 return
Draw 3 = 1 x 4 hit = £52 return
Draw 4 = 4 x 3 hits = 4 x £10

All thanks to GAT & Wheel generator ,

Still using the same GAT for the next draw , hope it hasn't deteriorated yet ...!!

Good Luck to all
Regards

kiwi
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Strategy update

Post by kiwi » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi Skirrow

Can you tell us how many numbers you were using and the the wheels used?

Thanks

Chris

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi Chris ,
I specified only 12 numbers & that's what I used.

As for the wheel , I have in the past used a wide range of filters but as I am more interested in the GAT results at present, I am not using any filters at all ( though I will eventually if & when I decide to use more numbers & hence larger wheels )

I didn't go for additional coverage ,just the basic settings as below................

V = 12 Numbers
K = 6 (UK 6/49 lotto)
T = 4
M = 5
L = 1
B = 14

WG achieved 100% coverage in the requested 14 Blocks

Good Luck with your lottery
Regards

kiwi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kiwi » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Thanks for all your info

Chris

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 am

Hi Skirrow, first congrats for these wins and I hope this winning performance will continue! Two questions:
Did you get a new prediction for every draw from that particular GAT (using the run factor) or used the very first initial prediction? Also, how many correct numbers picked by GAT that resulted in those 4-hits via the wheel? Also what is the type of game you play (picked/total balls)? Keep up the good results!

cheers
lottoarchitect

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:09 am

Hi LA,
I used the run factor on each subsequent draw ,for my present selection ( for Weds) RF is now at a run factor of 4.

1st Draw I had 4 main numbers correct.
2nd Draw I had 4 main numbers correct
3rd Draw I had 4 main numbers correct ( also had the Bonus Ball , which only comes into play when 5 of the main numbers have hit )
4th Draw I had 4 main numbers correct

I must also mention that whilst WG achieved the requested 100% in 14 blocks , I went for 20 blocks in total to hopefully increase multiple lower division wins , I expect that is why WG hit the 4 lines instead of ? x 3 .( which I think was justified by the better return )

main draw + bonus ball in the selection field.

I play the uk 6/49 lotto

Regards

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:15 am

So the 4-hits come down to the 20 blocks wheel, since 100% 4if5 would mostly give several 3 wins (instead of 4) when having 4 correct numbers. This is really impressive honestly! 4 times in a row, 4 correct numbers in a set of 12 picked! I'll start deeper investigation on this approach. Thanks for sharing your findings! Also keep us informed on further results with this approach. Also, may have somewhere kept a record on the numbers picked by GAT for each draw (and the actual UK draws for comparison)? I want to check the one-off scenario.

cheers
lottoarchitect

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 am

To put this achievement in a different perspective, the chance to trap 4+ correct numbers (including 5/6 correct to favor chance results) out of 12 picked in a 6/49 game is 2.573%, or we should have a 4-hit once every 39 draws. Doing this 4 times in a row has a 0.0000438% chance or this can happen once in 2279213 draws!!! Truly a feat.

Skirrow
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Skirrow » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi LA,
I have kept records somewhere ? Will find them & post them asap......................

Just to correct you on the results , if you look at the first post ,you will see that on the last draw ,although I had 4 correct ,I didn't manage a 4 hit with WG .....but it did give me 4 x 3 hits ,which is what I was expecting initially ,so I consider that WG performed well again .

in between travelling at the moment but will dig my records out asap
Regards

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:29 pm

The computations I presented refer only to the GAT's part, the achievement of 4 correct numbers in 4 consecutive draws when picking 12 numbers; not the wins produced by the wheel's application. Still this is amazing result. Looking forward to further reports.

cheers
lottoarchitect