understanding the difference between gat's

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
kman
Regular
Regular

understanding the difference between gat's

Post by kman » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:09 pm

Hi LA,
Is there a specific order in which gats are created ?
how do you determine which gat wil be no1 , no 2 and etc, is it random?
for example, if I want to take 2 gat's and combine the numbers, is there a preferred way to chose the gat's in order to have more different numbers between the 2 gats?

Thanks

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: understanding the difference between gat's

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:09 am

Hi kman,
Is there a specific order in which gats are created ?
The order is determined exclusively by the reduced randomness information extracted from the history draws. I call the process "randomness evolution" and at each step this produces altered dynamics as affected by all the previous GAT IDs as dictated by the current "evolution" step. So the order is based on the randomness evolution taking place.
how do you determine which gat wil be no1 , no 2 and etc, is it random?
If you mean which GAT gets ID 1, you can think of that ID number as the step of the randomness evolution we currently examine. It is not random.
for example, if I want to take 2 gat's and combine the numbers, is there a preferred way to chose the gat's in order to have more different numbers between the 2 gats?
You can't use the GAT IDs somehow to find such GATs. You can only examine the proposed GATs at the panorama, without paying any attention at the GAT ID they carry since this doesn't matter and pick GATs that have more different numbers and their graphs illustrate a desired performance we look for.

manuk
Casual
Casual

Post by manuk » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Hello lottoarchitect

you say this

".. pick GATs that have more different numbers and their graphs illustrate a desired performance we look for."

please could you explain how can I undestand if a GAT has a good/excellent perfomance reading the graph ?
Can you show me 2 graph examples , one with a poor perfomance and another with excellent perfomance ?

Thank you

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Hi manuk, please make a search for "regularity of hits" which explains in detail properties we look for in a graph. The graphs are an indication of the overall "look and feel" of the performance over a period of time. They'll not reproduce the exact behavior in the future but it is a good approximation on what to expect from a GAT table. This assumes utilization with the RF (Run factor) mechanism. As you read through posts, you'll find even more ways to use GAT, some don't rely at all on graphs.