How to pick the best (right) tables ?

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Betovn
Casual
Casual

How to pick the best (right) tables ?

Post by Betovn » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:17 am

Hello everyone I have been trying to go back to previous post and the help topic to find the right answer but I cant seem to find the answer either because Im not looking in the right place anyways does anyone knows which are the best tables? top to bottom or bottom to top ?and also i read the help line about the blue chart but is not really sinking in my head i dont quiet understand it :| im getting the hang of this great program but im still on the learning process... any help is well appreciated thanks :)

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Re: How to pick the best (right) tables ?

Post by Sooz » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Hi Betovn
I'm just catching up on reading the blog entries - maybe I can help by providing a simple answer.
Best tables, according to GAT's criteria, are top to bottom. ie the topmost is the "best". But many players here examine the top 20 or more tables (by looking at the charts for example) and use their own criteria to choose a table from GAT's list of best tables.
Blue line - do you ever look at charts of stocks? The blue line is simply a moving average of hits. For example if you choose 5, the blue line will average the last 5 draws. So if the last 5 draws were a 1-hit, a 3-hit, a 2-hit, a zero-hit, a 2-hit, then the blue line will be at a height of (8 divided by 5) 1.6.
Sooz

Betovn
Casual
Casual

Re: How to pick the best (right) tables ?

Post by Betovn » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:50 pm

sweet thanks for the info finally getting the hang of it