Another method for withdrawing "loser" numbers

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Starbreaker
Casual
Casual

Another method for withdrawing "loser" numbers

Post by Starbreaker » Tue May 26, 2015 5:01 am

As a follow-up to my other "Ablation Method" thread, I'd like to share another one of my techniques that I've had discovered that help identify what number is not going to hit in the next lottery drawing. So we can then eliminate it from the pool of numbers that we're going to wheel, and lower the costs (less tickers to buy) and lower odds against us without lowering the hits percentage of the GATs of our choice. For this method, we'll need a large variety of GATs to look through. So before starting the scan, we go to the "Analysis Options" and set the GAT Engine to display at least 99 tables per column. We then start the scan and let it run until it reaches at least few hundred thousand GATs. Next, we reduce the amount of requested numbers down to just 1. So if we're playing Mega Millions (5/75+1 game) which I'll be using as an example here, we'll have "1 numbers requested out of 75." We'll be working with GATs from under 1-hits column on this one.

http://s4.postimg.org/fa9rym4p9/Untitled2.png

Then we comb through each and every GAT under the column, looking for tables with a certain distinct behavior. Specifically, we're searching for a table that has scored two 1-hits in a row in the recent two drawings. Why two 1-hits in a row? Because whenever a 1-hit GAT table scores two 1-hits in a row, it immediately scores a 0-hit at the next drawing. At least this has been my experience with all the U.S-based games that I've experimented with. That means whatever predicted number that particular GAT offers, that predicted number won't hit in the next drawing. You can then write that number down in your notes, and move on to look for a proper GAT for you to wheel and play. And when you happen to find that "loser number" amongst the predicted numbers of a GAT of your choice, you can safely eliminate the "loser number" from the play. Thus reducing the amount of numbers to wheel and tickets to buy, without reducing the GAT's effectiveness. But getting back to the method, here's one such "aberrant" 1-hit GAT

http://s9.postimg.org/lkejqqe9b/Untitled2.png

There's no less than four instances of two consecutive 1-hits scored by this particular GAT, including the last two drawings. And after each time the GAT achieves such "double" 1-hits, it immediately declines to a 0-hit at the very next drawing.

http://s11.postimg.org/rxqkzwn0j/Untitled2.png

As you can see, the predicted number from this GAT is #12. And given the behavior of this particular GAT's red line, we can be certain that #12 won't at the next Mega Millions drawing, which will be tonight on May 26.

cobbycoker
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Re: Another method for withdrawing "loser" numbers

Post by cobbycoker » Wed May 27, 2015 8:46 pm

Interesting. But if you run in build-up mode and let it go long enough, the engine will find a fairly large number of 1-number GATs that have hit four, five or even more times in a row. Instead of withdrawing them as "loser" numbers, the build-up mode fishes them out and suggests that they might be "on a roll".

I've tried using it many times to select one number but have not been successful consistent enough to be better than selecting any number randomly.

Starbreaker
Casual
Casual

Post by Starbreaker » Thu May 28, 2015 1:39 am

cobbycoker wrote:Interesting. But if you run in build-up mode and let it go long enough, the engine will find a fairly large number of 1-number GATs that have hit four, five or even more times in a row. Instead of withdrawing them as "loser" numbers, the build-up mode fishes them out and suggests that they might be "on a roll".
When it comes to identifying what lottery numbers will not hit in the next drawing, I use the Augmentative Mode only. The purpose here is not to find what number is guaranteed to hit in the next drawing. Rather, it's to find what number is guaranteed NOT to hit. Suppose you get a GAT with 20 predicted numbers and it offers you a 100% 3-hits guarantee. We'll assume that it's for a pick-5 type game like Mega Millions or Power Ball. However, playing 20 numbers with a "3 if 3" wheel requires 133 tickets. That's very cost-prohibitive, isn't it? But suppose if you knew with complete confidence and certainty which 10 of those 20 predicted numbers was not going to hit in the next target drawing date? Then you could just weed out those 10 "loser numbers" and play the remaining 10 numbers. Those 10 remaining numbers would still retain their 100% 3-hits guarantee. And wheeling those remaining 10 numbers would in turn only require 17 tickets.
cobbycoker wrote: I've tried using it many times to select one number but have not been successful consistent enough to be better than selecting any number randomly.
There may never be a way to predict what lottery numbers are guaranteed to hit. But there are ways to predict what numbers are guaranteed NOT to hit. When you know what numbers aren't going to hit in the next draw, you can eliminate them from the play. Check out my other thread about "Ablation" method. And lesser amount of numbers to wheel and play in of itself reduces the odds against you :)

And getting back to my original post, I just checked the Mega Millions results from last night, May 26.
The winning numbers were: 01-39-52-69-72, and the Mega Ball was 12. Just as I'd predicted, #12 did not hit and does not appear amongst the winning numbers. Whoever was playing Mega Millions last night would have been wise to avoid #12. This method works, and #12 was actually just one of several "loser numbers" (#'s 8, 24, 33, 41 and 58) that I'd had obtained from those 99 GAT tables.

cobbycoker
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by cobbycoker » Fri May 29, 2015 12:55 am

Thanks Starbreaker. Points well taken.

I have read your "Ablation" method thread and found it brilliant. I've run several simulations with it on the game I play and can confirm that it works. My immediate reaction was to use the technique to predict what number will play. "Reverse Ablation" if you will. So instead of selecting the number with the lowest word count for elimination, I selected the number with the highest word count for inclusion. Lotto by popular vote!! Does not work.
There may never be a way to predict what lottery numbers are guaranteed to hit.
I know that but am still hoping that somebody has found a way to use GATS for predicting at least one number in a pick 5 game, not necessarily with the 'guarantee' of your "ablation" method but with some consistency. A successful prediction of one number say 20% of the time. That's one correct number, once in five draws. Seems to me like a reachable goal but I have run all kinds of simulations with the engine for over a year now and still have not found any technique that's consistent.

Any insights you care to share?

Starbreaker
Casual
Casual

Post by Starbreaker » Sat May 30, 2015 2:42 am

cobbycoker wrote:Thanks Starbreaker. Points well taken.

I have read your "Ablation" method thread and found it brilliant. I've run several simulations with it on the game I play and can confirm that it works.
Which lottery game do you play?
cobbycoker wrote: My immediate reaction was to use the technique to predict what number will play. "Reverse Ablation" if you will. So instead of selecting the number with the lowest word count for elimination, I selected the number with the highest word count for inclusion. Lotto by popular vote!! Does not work.
When I first began counting the frequency of the lottery numbers over a year ago, that was my immediate reaction too!! You weren't the only one. At first, I also tried to predict a future winning number. Didn't work then, and it certainly won't work now. Resist the urge of your immediate reaction. And use the "Ablation" method the way it was intended to be. Otherwise it's of no use.

cobbycoker wrote: I know that but am still hoping that somebody has found a way to use GATS for predicting at least one number in a pick 5 game, not necessarily with the 'guarantee' of your "ablation" method but with some consistency. A successful prediction of one number say 20% of the time. That's one correct number, once in five draws. Seems to me like a reachable goal but I have run all kinds of simulations with the engine for over a year now and still have not found any technique that's consistent.

Any insights you care to share?
No one here, including myself, has yet to find a way to reliably predict a specific lottery number(s) that will hit in the future drawing. Not even 20% of the time. The best course of action is to find a GAT table that you like and you believe will give you the most hits, and stick with it for a couple of drawings. My methods simply identify which of the prediction numbers from the GATs will not be hitting in the next drawing, so that with lesser amount of predicted numbers to be wheeled, the wheels with larger prize guarantees will become more affordable. And the odds will be even more in your favor. I have used my methods to successfully win many 3-wins and even a few 4-wins in New York Take-5, my state's local pick-5 game. Though no jackpot yet. Take-5 is a 5/39-type game. While there's no way to identify precisely which of those 39 total numbers will hit in the next draw, theoretically, I can try and predict which 30 out of those 39 numbers is NOT gonna be hitting in the next drawing. I could then take the remaining 9 numbers (that will contain all 5/5 winning numbers intact) and play them in a "4 if 5" wheeling system. That's what I'm aiming for. With my current available methods, already I can identify up to 10 or 15 "loser numbers" prior to each drawing. With more new methods discovered, then perhaps I can reliably identify up to 30 future "loser numbers." As time goes on, maybe it will be possible to identify up to 70% or 80% of the "loser numbers" from the total lottery numbers from any pick-5 or pick-6 games around the world.

swaggy
Casual
Casual

Post by swaggy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Hi Starbreaker , why not try this method with the R.F. accumulated ?

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:25 am

Hi, Starbreaker:

I'm trying your second strategy about GAT Ablation by using NY Take 5.
But I find an aberrant case which is different from your rule. Please look at the pictures as below. What's my wrong here?

http://prntscr.com/dbiukt
http://prntscr.com/dbiuvz

Thanks for your nice sharing and sincere help!!!
I'm looking forward to your reply now.

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:34 am

Again, the next draw #s: 04-19-23-35-37.