update

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

update

Post by Sooz » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Well, I realized I was spending WAY too much time on this, so I found a really nice-looking 4-hitter gat, and have been playing the same gat (just Absolute mode) for 16 weeks now (RF is now up to 16), and will continue to do so. It regularly gives me 3-hits and the occasional 4-hit - ie the hits graph is still regular - but with Lottario, you really need a 6-hit to get excited - that is after the initial excitement of winning ANYthing wears off. My kids can't believe it when I show them all my 3-hit winners! As for me, I'm sort of used to it. :-))
...Sooz

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: update

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:20 am

Long tracking performance is always interesting Sooz! Would you mind to share more statistics on this (picked numbers etc).

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi LA
I didn't keep detailed notes anymore. The whole thing was taking too much time.
I'll post the hits graph to a dropbox so you can see for yourself. But I've already run GAT for the next upcoming draw this Saturday and I've closed the program. So, is there a way to open it again to see the hits graph? - that is without running it again from table one? Otherwise, it'll have to wait until next week when I run it again. Then, I'll be sure to post. :-)

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Sorry! I should have posted this last week!
Here's the link to the 2 gifs with the information about my regular-winning gat.
Remember, my goal was to simplify things for myself - Anastasios has done SO much work on this, why should I worry about personally refining it any more?
Factors that went into choosing this gat - there were so many to choose from. Anastasios has emphasized regularity of hits and I can't really tell just from eyeballing the hits graph. I was looking for regularity of 4-hits. So, looking at the hits delay chart, I did NOT want a high bar at the beginning. This would indicate that the gat is hot, for now, but it doesn't indicate regularity - and what if the hot streak has just finished?
So, for example, if gat has shown that there are 18 4-hits in the past 100 draws, I wanted the highest bar to be near 100/18. So that was the first thing I looked for.
After that, of course I looked for the most 3-hits.
Also, when running gat, rather than trying to micro-adjust the optimum number of past draws etc, I just went back to the default of 100 - easier to quickly see percentages.
This left me with still too many gats - so I simply chose the lowest numbered gat because the program would reach that one the soonest.
See that 6-hit about 18 draws ago? Alas, that happened just BEFORE i started using this gat. When I first started using it there was also another 6-hit about 90 draws ago, which has gone off the chart. Those (originally 2) 6-hits also probably influenced me to choose this gat.
Anyhow, here's the dropbox link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mxmfj8figiod ... Fim4a?dl=0

Good luck everyone!
Sooz