GREAT G.A.T.

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
racer

GREAT G.A.T.

Post by racer » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Good day to you all. I'm a big fan of the Italian lottery.

The Italian Lottery relies on wheels 11 independent of one another and consists of 5 numbers each time from an urn containing 90 numbers.

I used initially to G.A.T. pure curiosity, but the results that I can currently get are amazing.

G.A.T. can expect from 2 to 3 numbers on a set of 18 numbers imposed by me.

The gain is guaranteed.

Winnings are very spectacular and continuous.

Using a database of 3240 history draws, 18 total real draws to be tested an 18 statistical data.
Modus to compute: augmentative
Maximum G.A.T. to show for column: 999
Maximum G.A.T. to scan:99999

Due thanks for Mr. TAMPAKIS.

RACER

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: GREAT G.A.T.

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:46 am

It's always good to hear winning stories RACER! Could you elaborate a bit more on your methodology you use with GAT on the italian lottery? E.g. how you pick your final GAT (or do you perform some sort of mix), how many lines do you play or the system used, hit performance so far etc, anything you may care to share with us.

cheers
lottoarchitect

manuk
Casual
Casual

Post by manuk » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:58 pm

Hello Racer

I am italian too , can you share how do you reach these results (also in private if you prefer) ?

Thank you

racer

Post by racer » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi Manuk.

Sorry for the delay in responding.

G.A.T. is an extraordinary and amazing predictive mathematical calculation system and thanks to its v author Anastasios Tampakis has opened a new era in relation to bets linked to lotteries.

It is necessary to say that G.A.T. generalized calculation engine and began as valid anyway for each lottery of Earth and therefore for each Lottery make valid independent reasoning to make the most of the program.

As I mentioned I am Italian and the game from me favorite is the ITALIAN LOTTERY consists of 11 wheels independent from each other.

It is therefore necessary to prepare very carefully the data to calculate and indicate the G.A.T. will read future issues.

This is the crux of the matter!

Since I purchased your program license, I never stopped experimenting with every possible solution to improve the final results and this labour starts giving the first yield spectacular results and unthinkable with other programs published on the WEB.

Of course the changed data and extrapolated the Italian Lottery draws are modified by me in a timely manner and according to my personal hunch with Excel and then get processed by G.A.T.

If you're really interested in the topic and would like to frankly exchange opinions and insights with me, write me a message.

I greet you and all friends of the Forum.

Racer.