how to search best number in a restricted range

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
manuk
Casual
Casual

how to search best number in a restricted range

Post by manuk » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:10 am

Hello

I am using GAT for italian LOTTO with 90 numbers (5 extracted numbers for each wheel). I would try to have a good predictions for
2 numbers in the extraction of "Rome" wheel.

The Italian lotto has 90 numbers. I have another lotto statistical software which can make a good prediction getting about 18(min)-30(max)
number from all the 90 numbers.

Can I tell to GAT to execute the search only in this restricted range of 18-30 numbers (instead of 90 numbers) to find the best of
this 30 numbers ? I think that it should be easy to get the best from 18-30 numbers instead of 90 numbers.

Thanks

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: how to search best number in a restricted range

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi manuk, you cannot "force" GAT to pick among a specific set of numbers because the real information is not what each number does individually, and this is the whole concept under GAT Engine anyway. To put it in simple words, limiting your pool of numbers based on statistics is bad practice. Much better to let GAT itself propose and initial set of 18-30 or more numbers and then eliminate any numbers you don't want in there based on whatever you want to apply. I wouldn't do even that really because whenever I attempted to remove manually some numbers, it did happen to eliminate an actual drawn number which was picked by GAT, so I stop doing this as it is very heartbreaking! Bottom line, you got GAT to pick the best set of numbers; you should use GAT in that manner and skip using number statistics altogether. Statistics based on what each individual number does (e.g. delays) does not work on lotteries. That's why I have developed GAT.