run factor question

Post by manuk » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Hello

sorry another question .

I have

1684 total history
800 total real draws
50 total statistics
and 884 in Draw history (after pressing R)

I understood that 884 is the result of 1684-800=884

If I set Draw history 883 (run factor 1) , what does it means ?
Does it mean that the latest draw in archive (dated 28 Nov 2015) will NOT be used
to calculate GATs ?
Is it correct ?

Thank you

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: run factor question

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Hi manuk, all these questions have been asked and answered at the forums. You'd find the answer easily by doing a quick search.
In brief, RF ensures the continuity of an initial scan (with RF=0) in the future unknown draws without braking the propagation of the scan. Thus if you decide to use a particular GAT ID (picked with RF=0), RF>0 ensures that the same ID will be consistent with the initial scan (RF=0) thus you continue its use for the same reason you initially picked it. Also RF ensures the engine start from the same initial history draw its computations (this along with stat.data and tested draws the same ensure the same propagation).
If I set Draw history 883 (run factor 1) , what does it means ?
Does it mean that the latest draw in archive (dated 28 Nov 2015) will NOT be used
to calculate GATs ?
it means nothing for the RF or GAT's utilization. RF is adjusted when you have fixed values tested draws/stat.data. Another way to look at RF, (always given tested draws/stat.data remain the same as with RF=0), is that RF counts how many new history draws have been added since the initial scan with RF=0. Changing anything (tested draws/stat.data) breaks any relationship to an initial scan with RF=0 thus any GAT ID becomes irrelevant to an initial scan with RF=0 so it can't be used.

1) The correct way is to decide on tested draws/stat.data and click R to reset RF to 0. Then perform a scan, pick a GAT ID to use.
2) When the new draw comes, add the new history draw and with the same settigns (tested draws/stat.data) perform a new scan to pick the new prediction of the GAT ID of step 1. You'll notice that RF change to 1 here because you have added one new draw since the initial scan at step 1.

manuk
Casual
Casual

Post by manuk » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Thank you for detailed explanation, but I still cannot understand the sense of RF (why it's useful..., why a value greater than 0 should be used...), probably due to my poor english
I have problems to clearly understand your HELP docs and your reply above.
To avoid issues I will use always R button :|

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:39 pm

manuk wrote:To avoid issues I will use always R button :|
The point of R button is to make a new fresh scan to pick new GAT IDs to use. Once you have decided on tested draws/stat.data to use, you click the R button to make RF=0 (RF=0 indicates a fresh new run).
Let's say you make a scan and decided to pick GAT ID 1234 to use. You get its prediction and play it. When the actual draw comes you may win something good, you may not. Typically, a GAT ID table may take a few draws to deliver its hit (that's the concept of regularity of hits), so in that sense, you actually want to keep using that GAT ID 1234 in the following future draws too. The only way to achieve this is by the RF utilization. So, let's say the prediction of GAT ID 1234 was not so good at the initial scan (RF=0). You now add the new draw result at your history and you keep the same settings (tested draws/stat.data) as at the initial scan. Doing so, you'll see RF automatically adjusted to 1 (remember RF also indicates how many draws have been added to your history since the initial scan). Just perform the scan and get the new proposed prediction of GAT ID 1234. You can repeat this for as long as you want to keep using the same GAT ID 1234 in the future yet-unknown draws.

Why RF is important? Because it ensures the correct propagation (the method used to produce the predictions of GAT IDs) and this correct propagation makes possible the ability to continue using the same GAT ID in the future unknown draws. So you shouldn't reset RF to 0 everytime, only if you want to perform a new scan to pick new GAT IDs.

manuk
Casual
Casual

Post by manuk » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Thank you, finally I understood this point too, thank you .

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:45 pm

To complete the above post, RF was user adjustable in earlier GAT versions. We have introduced the start point parameter to eliminate the need to keep track of RF. So in fact all you have to do in order to keep using a GAT ID in future draws, is to keep the same values (tested draws/stat.data and start point, start point which is computed when you press the R button) the same. The start point automatically computes the RF needed.
The propagation mentioned earlier requires the engine to start at the exact same history draw its computations. The start point value indicates the very first history draw used for these computations and along side with tested draws/stat.data having the same initial values (when RF=0), this takes care of everything.