GAT order wrong?

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

GAT order wrong?

Post by pusha » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:12 pm

Hi folks,

is it only me who experience this matter. When i ran my analysis the "best" GAT shows on the top. Now when i try to brows that category of X-hit, i can do that in the GAT Table, but the order in the GAT Table starts from the lowest GAT no. to the highest GAT no. instead of the order as it is in the Panorama, is that intended?

Cheers,
pusha

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: GAT order wrong?

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:05 am

It should be in the same order as at the panorama. I'll test it.

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:48 pm

Maybe this info helps you:

I requested 49 out of 50 numbers, than reduced it to 12 playing numbers. When i start browsing a Hit category the GAT order is not as in the Panorama. Thanks for your feedback in advance, maybe i did something wrong.

Cheers,
pusha

kalmara
Casual
Casual

Post by kalmara » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Take a look at my posts in this thread, maybe we're talking about the same thing.
N.4 in the last post explains the issue with an example, the bug affects the hit category lists AND the personal GAT list, i.е. when you try to "browse" any list, when the list is generated the GATs that are in that list are sorted numerically in the browser.

Cheers!
Your friendly neighborhood,
kalmara.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Ok, I have tested it. Indeed the problem occurs if we activate browsing of our GAT list (those marked in red). After that, the browse does not revert back to the unordered display of the columns. If we don't use the "browse GAT list", the order is as in the panorama (as it should be). So the bug is caused after using the "browse list" function.

kalmara
Casual
Casual

Post by kalmara » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:34 am

Glad to hear, that the cause is located at a 100%. I thought something was fishy, because I saw pusha's thread, and wrote my post midday during work. When I got home in the evening (before actually opening the forum and seeing your report) I opened GAT, loaded a game, did a cople thousand GATs to fill a 19gat panorama, browsed a hit category and voila! All was working as supposed, and I was 100% that in my previous test the problem encountered both types of browser lists. After that I checked the forums and saw that it's actually a unlockable bug. :D
I'm thinking that it's going to be taken care of, in advance of the gat combin function, since it's going to be reaaaaaly messy.

Cheers!
Your friendly neighborhood,
kalmara.