GATs in one column give the same numbers

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Teira

GATs in one column give the same numbers

Post by Teira » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello everyone :)
probably like everyone here, I am an avid fan of lottery. My favourite one to play is Euromillions.
I have tried many lottery programs (free and quite expensive ones), although can't be proud of big winnings yet :roll: I put many hopes on Mr. Tampakis's GAT Engine, although bought my licence only this month and all this time have been trying to study the Help file, this Forum and do experiments with the Engine itself.
I am a newbie here and would appreciate any help, and am happy to read the messages here on the Forum as they really open my eyes.
So far, I am lost in choosing the right GATs and ability to read and understand the charts.
For example, I scan Euromillions history file (500 draws) and as we know each category gives us GATs which suggest predicted numbers. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but after scanning over 1Mln GATs, when I choose the greenest GAT to explore, or less green within the same category (column) - they all have the same predicted numbers. Should it be like that or something is wrong with my scan?
Another question is related to the Hits graph (where we have red and blue lines). As I understand, we need to look at the bottom line (where the numbers of the tested draws are) and we are interested in as many hits as possible - red dots on the bottom line. The blue line predicts the future behaviour of the draws. In my example, unfortunately I couldn't attach an image, both - red and blue dots - many of them, go on the bottom line. What does it mean?
And the last question for now, I ask the Engine for 15 predicted numbers and always receive the results with five numbers. Could you please help me with what I am doing wrong.
I am very thankful in advance for the answers to my (probably stupid :lol: ) questions.
Wish everyone good luck with the lotteries!
Teira

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: GATs in one column give the same numbers

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:30 am

Hi Teira, welcome at the forums. As a new user, you ask the typical question almost every new user asks too. This questions has been asked many times so I suggest to make a search for "regularity of hits" and "run factor" also known as RF to find answers in detail.
when I choose the greenest GAT to explore, or less green within the same category (column) - they all have the same predicted numbers. Should it be like that or something is wrong with my scan?
It is almost impossible to have two GATs propose the exact same numbers. Can you provide screenshots of that, or even better export a saved state and send it to me for inspection? What is a "greenest GAT"?? I suppose you enabled "compare numbers"? This has nothing to do with what you do here, it is for testing purposes so don't use it now. It just complicates you.
Another question is related to the Hits graph (where we have red and blue lines). As I understand, we need to look at the bottom line (where the numbers of the tested draws are) and we are interested in as many hits as possible - red dots on the bottom line. The blue line predicts the future behavior of the draws. In my example, unfortunately I couldn't attach an image, both - red and blue dots - many of them, go on the bottom line. What does it mean?
Blue line does not predict, it is the averaged hits production of red line over the specified time (5 draws is the default). You may also search for "blue line" on more usage info. The X axis is the tested draws, Y axis is the hits produced. If red/blue are at the bottom of the chart, touching the X axis means 0 hits produced for those tested draws.
And the last question for now, I ask the Engine for 15 predicted numbers and always receive the results with five numbers. Could you please help me with what I am doing wrong.
If you actually did ask for 15 numbers, you'd get 15 numbers. If you get 5 numbers then do you look at the wrong place? Where did you set the 15 numbers? This setting is right above the panorama display where it says "Requested Numbers" and has the +- buttons next to it. You may also click on that text to set directly a value for requested numbers. Then when you inspect the predicted numbers of a GAT table, you'll see that amount of picked numbers.