The problems about GAT's running

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

The problems about GAT's running

Post by lottoburg » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:34 pm

Hi, AT:

Thanks for your reply. However, your Forum's response is too low: Not only the customer's post is approved by you (customers posts can be posted immediately in almost Forums ) but also your reply. Also, could you add the function of inserting an image like Lottery Post in the Forum? If so, it can keep the pictures forever and the customers can post their pictures including the winning tickets easily. I do hope you can improve the Forum further.

"
GAT Engine does not include (yet) any history of official games. .... For now, any game you may wish to analyze must be defined first and populate it with a history."
To be honest, it's no good really as a great program. I do hope you can add the basic function into GAT asap.
GAT includes an AI mechanism to assist further at the import process. The file must be in simple text format, however.
What is AI mechanism?
Could you post a Version 2.0 of "How to become a GATawan" now since the current version 2.3b of GAT is different from the 2012's version?
My means above just say: If we take Pusha's post-- "How to become a GATawan"
in 2012 as the Version 1.0, then his update post --"How to become a GATawan" in 2016 should be Version 2.0 if he wants to update the old post. It does not mean your GAT's Version.
"I find the different date order from the GAT's and NY's:"
You're still confused my means above.
My question is the order of date and drawing instead of the date's format.
You can understand it if you click the button "Zoom" in the left Tools bar when you open the link. (do hope your Forum can insert an image easily)
For example, GAT's order is from top to bottom according to the time sequence
(08/01/2016-->08/02/2016-->...08/30/2016) but NY's order just is from bottom to top in time sequence (08/30/2016-->08/29/2016-->...08/01/2016).
If I need to change NY's order like GAT's before I input the history data?

New question: How many history data should be best for NY Take 5 based on your experience? I find many different answers from your Help file and Forum:
Sometimes it's 50-500, sometimes it's 5-50, sometimes it's 100,
sometimes it's 100+20x,... I'm confused about it.
Also, if the input history data is same for different game such MM, Pick-5, Pick-6, ...? And as you know, the data base in GAT will be increased from the original 100 along with the date's update. How can we handle the problem? Thanks.

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: The problems about GAT's running

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:29 am

Hi lottoburg, to your questions:
However, your Forum's response is too low: Not only the customer's post is approved by you (customers posts can be posted immediately in almost Forums ) but also your reply.
New accounts are monitored. There have been registrations in the past that solely promoted drugs, magazines whatever you can think of. I have tried to stop these using various techniques but they simply got too smart and bypassed these counter-measures. I was literally "forced" to apply this rule for simple registrations and I am glad I did as it keeps the forum very clean from such posts. You can read the board rules which explain this too, and there you'll find the action needed to lift this "post approval" policy.
Also, could you add the function of inserting an image like Lottery Post in the Forum? If so, it can keep the pictures forever and the customers can post their pictures including the winning tickets easily. I do hope you can improve the Forum further.
Although a nice feature to have, the big problem with images is they are huge in size compared to all the other data. This requires dedicated servers to be supported, due to available space limitations. At this point, there is no justification to use a dedicated server. You'll also notice, forums that utilize images, they have to trim all the older posts as they reach their own space limit due to images use.

"GAT Engine does not include (yet) any history of official games. .... For now, any game you may wish to analyze must be defined first and populate it with a history."
To be honest, it's no good really as a great program. I do hope you can add the basic function into GAT asap.
This may sound like a basic function to have but is not a basic function to implement and provide, especially if we want to offer this as a universal database (worldwide). There are two basic approaches here: either have a dedicated team gather the data 24/7/265 or implement an automated mechanism running 24/7/365. The first approach is rather expensive to provide (it would increase the subscription costs substantially to cover the service); the other is quite cheaper (still has a cost to run though and requires a supervisor) but additionally requires a robust design to be operational without issues. I have developed the second approach (for use at the GAT Online service) and via this mechanism to be available in GAT itself. ASAP is bad practice when basic does not equal simple.
What is AI mechanism?
AI=Artificial intelligence. The import mechanism in GAT incorporates some AI concepts to automatically understand the structure of the data presented to it. It can automatically understand what are the real data, the date format, the drawn numbers. If the AI fails to understand the data, the import system reverts to the manual import mode.
in 2012 as the Version 1.0, then his update post --"How to become a GATawan" in 2016 should be Version 2.0 if he wants to update the old post. It does not mean your GAT's Version.
That was a cool misunderstanding then.
My question is the order of date and drawing instead of the date's format.
Since your history contain dates, it does not matter. GAT will automatically place them in order.
New question: How many history data should be best for NY Take 5 based on your experience? I find many different answers from your Help file and Forum:
Sometimes it's 50-500, sometimes it's 5-50, sometimes it's 100,
sometimes it's 100+20x,... I'm confused about it.
GAT requires 3 parameters to make a scan: If T=tested draws, S=stat.data, RF=run factor, the engine requires at least D = T + 2 *S + RF history draws available. It doesn't matter for the engine if you have 1000 or 300 or 5000 draws in your history. It will use the latest D history draws. It doesn't hurt to have all your history in there anyway. The default parameters for T and S are perfectly fine to begin with, unless if your history is not enough to allow a scan, in which case you have to adjust T & S to lower values. Later you can experiment with other settings for T & S but the default are just fine.
Also, if the input history data is same for different game such MM, Pick-5, Pick-6, ...? And as you know, the data base in GAT will be increased from the original 100 along with the date's update. How can we handle the problem? Thanks.
I don't see any problem here. Just add the new history draws as they come. What matters is the T and S parameters above.

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:56 am

Hi lottoburg,

my old "How to become a GATawan" post was solely the sharing of my experiences. It does not correlate with the services provide from the author of the software. As i'm working on a new Edition of "How to become a GATawan" in my spare time which does meet any deadlines.

I've also used a lot of lotto software and imho anastasios's software are the most sophisticated. But no software can guarantee you allday hits, therefore it needs a good strategy and grinding of your own system. You shouldn't be changing you strategy in a set period. In addition to WG and GAT, there's the GOL - which provide good hits in total.

If you use a combination of those 3 "softwares" you should be able to receive good hits. This is a extract from my last system provided with the numbers from WG & GAT as well as GOL:

http://prntscr.com/ck6psc

In total one can say that you can massively improve your winning chances with the software provided by anastasios, but not a Jackpot guarantee. Therefore you need to stick with your game and play it for a long period. For example if you can improve your Jackpot chances to 2%, you need to play at least 50 times your System to be able to win 1 Jackpot, statistically speaking! But i often experience many players changing their strategy every 5-10 games. Due to impatience or testing new approaches. Whether one of both you should stick with it and grind it whithin your budget for your lotto system. Generally speaking all GATs are good. Some are more "hot" than others. But if you look for a good one and keep playing it for 100 draws. You should get a good result. There are many startegy how to approach those GATs and many have shared their approaches in the Forum, please have a look at them all and play the ones that suits you the most.

Hope i could help you and yes this forum is not the most actives one but provides the best answers! Therefore forgive us if we reduce our Forum contribution to solely lotto specific strategy.

Cheers,
pusha

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi, AT:

Thanks for your sincere and detail reply!
However, I still do hope you can do the two things in the future:

1)Add the Function of inserting an image directly by resolving some difficulties;
It's just a small case to you, isn't it?
2)Connect the local lotto database of worldwide into your Start engine;
I don't think the work is very complex and time-consuming to you.
I have checked more than 20 lotto programs (including some free but good ones) in the current internet and market about the data input of lotto games worldwide. Unfortunately, only GAT lacks the basic function.
It's really unbelievable for The Most Powerful Lottery Numbers Prediction Engine!

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Hi, Pusha:

Thanks for your nice reply!
In addition to WG and GAT, there's the GOL - which provide good hits in total.
Could you tell me what is GOL? I can not get any information about it even though I have searched it online. A lotto software or a lotto website?
If you use a combination of those 3 "software" you should be able to receive good hits. This is an extract from my last system provided with the numbers from WG & GAT as well as GOL: http://prntscr.com/ck6psc
Congratulations! You're very smart. Could you share your strategy about using
the combination of GAT/WG and GOL with me?
For example, if you can improve your Jackpot chances to 2%, you need to play at least 50 times your System to be able to win 1 Jackpot, statistically speaking! But I often experience many players changing their strategy every 5-10 games.
You're right! The smart strategy and enough patience are important for playing lotto even though we have a good system. I'm a serious lotto player and have purchased a lot of software such as GH's A+/Gold, Stan's Expert Lotto pro, Jamie's LSA, LotSoft Pro 5, Lottery Looper, Lotto Scored, Rl's Tlex (it's free), ...etc since 2000. Some systems are good but so many systems just are garbage.
This is my first use of GAT/WG. I believe firmly that I have enough patience to learn and play GAT/WG which is based on some unique technology. I do hope they are working really!

I'm looking forward to your new and smart strategies!
Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing!!!

Best regards,
lottoburg

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:54 am

Hi lottoburg,

GOL is also offered by AT: viewforum.php?f=26

I'm using my "GATawan" Strategy. GOL offers in general 3-hit, sometimes more or lesss. But in general a 3-hit. If you find a desired GAT which match a decent number which is also provided by GOL, you're good to go. I haven't mastered this approach so i won't release any further information until i'm sure that i performs well in the long run.

We all have used a lot of different softwares, but i'm sure if you work out the help file from WG and GAT, you'll see that there's no better software. You can test it's performance by deleting some past draws and perform a back test to see how it works. It all comes down to the right GAT to receive good hits. You should opt for a strategy and stick with it. Some like to play a specific GAT for a long time, other prefer to re-evaluate a new GAT for each draw. There are up and downs for both approaches but with a healthy budget for a system that doesn't effect your personal finance should provide a solid base for playing lotto.

Unfortunately i only have very little free time, but i'll record all my playing results and check if an approach is recommendable.

Cheers,
pusha.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Hi, Pusha:

Thanks for your smart instructions!

I see that the GOL= GAT Online Prediction now. But I'm afraid that I can not use the tool since my game NY Take-5 has not been yet list on the GOL.
We all have used a lot of different software, but I'm sure if you work out the help file from WG and GAT, you'll see that there's no better software.
My opinions about lotto are as below:

1. Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down to an economical level by a system.

2. Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw) and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.

3. Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

I do hope GAT can work for me. I just ordered GAT/WG two days ago. I'm running
it to make some backtests and still learning the Help File and Forum now. Thanks for your very nice and patient instructions!
You can test it's performance by deleting some past draws and perform a backtest to see how it works. It all comes down to the right GAT to receive good hits. You should opt for a strategy and stick with it. Some like to play a specific GAT for a long time, other prefer to re-evaluate a new GAT for each draw. There are up and downs for both approaches but with a healthy budget for a system that doesn't affect your personal finance should provide a solid base for playing lotto.
You're right! I will find what's happen after some backtests. Could you tell me how about your current profit (=prize-bet) by using GAT until now? Why I can not find any real winning ticket has been shown on the site but words only.

Thanks for your sincere help and nice sharing again!!!

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi, AT:

Following your instructions I'm running GAT first yesterday. The detail and questions are as below:

1) My game is NY Take-5/39 which is a daily game.
http://nylottery.ny.gov/wps/portal/Home ... mes/TAKE+5

2) I have input 244 history data from 01/01/2016 to 08/31/2016 into the database.

3) My GAT begins to run when I click the button of "Analyze". The beginning time is
18:20 (Eastern time of USA) 09/20/2016.

4) The current time is 15:47 (Eastern Time) 09/21/16. My GAT has been running about 18 hours and it's still working now. The picture is as below:

http://prntscr.com/ckr0jy

5) Questions:

a. Why is it a Demo page instead official one?
b. Could you tell me what information I can get from the picture above in detail?
c. How long will it run still?
d. What do I need to do next or after the running finished?
e. If my GAT needs to run the huge time in each new prediction? If so, how can I make my daily prediction by using the program for my NY Take 5 which is a daily game?

I'm looking forward to your reply now. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi lottoburg, I want to first comment on this
You're right! I will find what's happen after some backtests. Could you tell me how about your current profit (=prize-bet) by using GAT until now? Why I can not find any real winning ticket has been shown on the site but words only.
Asking for winning tickets from users is frustrating the way I see it, thus I never asked for one. If anyone is willing to share his winning ticket, he could do that, although I do not support or like this way to promote my system. I rely mostly on what users say here at the forums for their usage experience. After all, any user who gets the system will figure out soon enough if it can deliver for his needs. If he don't win anything, he'll say so, if he win, he'll also say so. So "words only" as you call it are equally good, provided they come from real users of course. All users who post here results are real users however. Finally, there are several examples that demonstrate the performance, including the recent GATOL (or GOL). It would be outrageous all these to be fake, don't you think?
Questions:

a. Why is it a Demo page instead official one?
b. Could you tell me what information I can get from the picture above in detail?
c. How long will it run still?
d. What do I need to do next or after the running finished?
e. If my GAT needs to run the huge time in each new prediction? If so, how can I make my daily prediction by using the program for my NY Take 5 which is a daily game?
a. You have to activate the program from the menu Help->Activate and use the subscription data delivered to your e-mail. Both for WG and GAT. You can do that without closing down GAT.

b. The numbers you see are the GAT IDs of the various best performing GATs detected so far by the scanning process. The columns represent the hit performance at the last known history draw, so any GAT ID displayed in that column, delivered that amount of hits at the last known history draw < Correction: This statement is wrong for the augmentative/absolute mode, this refers to the build-up mode only. In augmentative the IDs are positioned in a column if they deliver the maximum hit production represented by that column and upwards. In absolute the IDs are positioned if they delivered maximum hit production represented only by that column (not including any upwards hits) >. GATs are ordered from best to worse in terms of hits performance in each column, so theoretically the top-most GAT in each column, delivered the best hits overall. The positioning is known as X, X-1, X-2 etc sorting. Your task is to pick a GAT, at its simplest form, among those shown. The easiest approach is to pick e.g. the topmost GAT and keep using it to the future (yet) unkown draws too, using the Run Factor utilization. All the shown GATs in the panorama are competitive GATs to use really. So if you want to dive deeper and possibly make an even better GAT selection, you can start looking at the red graph (double-click on a GAT ID number at the panorama to see the full details and picked numbers of that GAT ID). Things to look for are "regularity of hits". Make a search for this term to learn a lot about it. Other approaches include combining results from various GATs, such utilization is posted in various threads at the forums.

c. It will run for as long as you let it run. The scan is open-ended and allowing that can possibly deliver even better GATs overall. The more you let it run, more chances to find even better GATs to use. The deciding factor here is, you let the engine run for as long as you are willing to wait for predictions. Then you utilize the GATs found till that point (pause the engine) and inspect the GATs shown at the panorama to pick one. Also check the Run Factor utilization to see how to use a GAT ID in future draws (how to keep using the GAT ID).

d. Described in b & c.

e. If the time is limited, you have to end the scan sooner and pick among those GAT IDs found. Most typical runs are up to 1-2 million scanned GATs (mostly due to time limit).

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:24 am

Hi, AT:

Thanks for your reply!
Asking for winning tickets from users is frustrating the way I see it, thus I never asked for one.
Maybe, some users feel frustrating. But some users feel exciting to show their winning tickets. In fact, a winning ticket should be the strongest evidence and testimonial! So, the correct attitude should be encouraging but not importune.
Again, practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
It would be outrageous all these to be fake,
This just is your misunderstanding of my post. However, it's abnormal to a working lotto system indeed can not find any winning ticket in the Testimonials & Forum. Maybe, the reason comes from that customers can not inserting directly a picture into your site.
You have to activate the program from the menu Help->Activate and use the subscription data delivered to your e-mail.
Thanks for your sincere attention! The below is the new page which is the 2.3b pro. The beginning time is 19:24 (Eastern Time) 09/21/2016. It's still running now.
But I'm not sure why I can not close the old Demo page even I have tried it again and again.

http://prntscr.com/ckvuhy
The columns represent the hit performance at the last known history draw, so any GAT ID displayed in that column delivered that amount of hits at the last known history draw.
1) What means "the last know history draw"? All 244 history data I inputted or the 100 latest drawing numbers? or others?
2) Why 75+31+8+3+1 =118 instead of 100 in the first row: category?
3) What is the use of the "-" & "+" on the left of "5 number requested out of 39"?
4) Why the numbers are 1-19 from top to bottom in the first column instead of
1-20 which is the stat. data?
The positioning is known as X, X-1, X-2 etc sorting.
What's the X, X-1, X-2 ...? I'm not clear what did you say here.
Your task is to pick a GAT, at its simplest form, among those shown.
Could you explain "its simplest form, among those shown" further by using some examples from my picture above?
The easiest approach is to pick e.g. the topmost GAT and keep using it to the future (yet) unknown draws too, using the Run Factor utilization.
1) The topmost GAT means only one GAT which is place on the left topmost.
It should be 770245 in my picture above. Is it right?
or You mean the topmost GATs are on the topmost of each column.
They should be 770245-->834561-->903397-->826825-->4078 in above picture. Which one is correct?
2) In general how many GAT need to be selected as the prediction for the next draw? one only or 5 more?
you can start looking at the red graph (double-click on a GAT ID number at the panorama to see the full details and picked numbers of that GAT ID). Things to look for are "regularity of hits".
1) I have found the discussion about "regularity of hits" in the Forum but there are very different explanations and easy to be confused. Could you make a smart and clear summary about "
regularity of hits
"?
2) The below 5 Groups pictures are the Topmost GATs from left to right in my picture: 770245-->834561-->903397-->826825-->4078
Could you explain the best GAT's selection and Regularity of Hits by using these pictures one by one in detail?

a. Group 1(770245):
http://prntscr.com/ckwdtp
http://prntscr.com/ckwe1a
b. Group 2 (834561):
http://prntscr.com/ckwedd
http://prntscr.com/ckwehu
c. Group 3 (903397):
http://prntscr.com/ckwet4
http://prntscr.com/ckwexk
d. Group 4 (826825):
http://prntscr.com/ckwf9i
http://prntscr.com/ckwfdv
e. Group 5 (4078):
http://prntscr.com/ckwfq7
http://prntscr.com/ckwftk
It will run for as long as you let it run. The scan is open-ended and allowing that can possibly deliver even better GATs overall. The more you let it run, more chances to find even better GATs to use. The deciding factor here is, you let the engine run for as long as you are willing to wait for predictions. Then you utilize the GATs found till that point (pause the engine) and inspect the GATs shown at the panorama to pick one.
1) In other words, the Engine will run up forever except the user click
the button of "Pause". Is it correct?
2) If so, the key problem still is how can we find the Stop Point simply and correctly? As you know, there are more than 95 (5x19) GATs in the Panorama of Pick 5/39. We can not inspect them one by one. Your reply is too general and simple to utilize about it. Could you explain it further by using my picture as the example?

Finally, I do hope you can make a video for explaining the GAT's selection, regularity of hits and stop point of running ...etc based on your and members' experiences.

Best regards,
lottoburg