The problems about GAT's running

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: The problems about GAT's running

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:47 am

Hi lottoburg, you have asked a lot here. It is like asking to write down the help file again or the experience gained along many posts here at the forums. Anyway, first this:
Maybe, some users feel frustrating. But some users feel exciting to show their winning tickets. In fact, a winning ticket should be the strongest evidence and testimonial! So, the correct attitude should be encouraging but not importune.
and
This just is your misunderstanding of my post. However, it's abnormal to a working lotto system indeed can not find any winning ticket in the Testimonials & Forum. Maybe, the reason comes from that customers can not inserting directly a picture into your site.
Opinions differ here. You forget that many people do not have scanners, or bored to do that and have better things to do. I suppose, if I had many thousands of users, some of them would provide their winning tickets. I would if it was the MM winning ticket or a very huge win; I may not bother for lesser but still good wins. As I said, for me it is enough for a user to say he has won something; it is much quicker and hassle free. If he wishes to also provide the winning ticket, it is up to him/her. So, unless if you don't believe what a user says, it is equally good as evidence of performance. I don't consider this abnormal because you expect it to be the way you want it to be. It may also be due to the direct images limitation as you say. I have explained why I don't allow direct images stored at the forum; perhaps when you setup your own forum, you'll understand that too. Dedicated servers (the principal requirement to allow direct images so to have plenty of space) cost way too much and at this point this cost of a dedicated server is unjustified for my service.
Thanks for your sincere attention! The below is the new page which is the 2.3b pro. The beginning time is 19:24 (Eastern Time) 09/21/2016. It's still running now.
But I'm not sure why I can not close the old Demo page even I have tried it again and again.
You have to be in Pause mode to close down the program. When a scan is running, the program does not allow closing down to protect from an accidental stop which will result in great frustration.
1) What means "the last know history draw"? All 244 history data I inputted or the 100 latest drawing numbers? or others?
It means the latest (chronologically) draw you have in the draw history of the program.
2) Why 75+31+8+3+1 =118 instead of 100 in the first row: category?
3) What is the use of the "-" & "+" on the left of "5 number requested out of 39"?
4) Why the numbers are 1-19 from top to bottom in the first column instead of 1-20 which is the stat. data?
Assuming you have read the help file, these questions wouldn't come up as all this is explained.

2) Each column in the panorama is not connected to the other columns at the panorama. So, you cannot add up the hit performance of the columns; this is pointless. What that 78 value means at the 1st column is, the top-most GAT in that column has managed to produce 78 1+ hits. We count 1+ (means we count as 1 hit also any 2, 3 4 or more hits) because we display the panorama in augmentative mode (the selector at the right side). If you select "absolute" at this selector, you'll get the best GATs that produced the most "exactly 1-hit" (not counting 2, 3 or more hits as 1-hit). I have said something wrong at my last reply, the case of "GATs positioned in the columns based on the hit production of last known history draw refers only to the buildup mode, also selected by that selector. In augmentative/absolute mode we position the GATs in the columns based on the maximum amount of hits production indicated by the relevant column. So, e.g. the top-most GAT at the 2nd column (in augmentative mode) has produced the most 2+ hits among ALL the GATs scanned so far - in your pic this means GAT ID 854561 has produced 31 2+ hits (3, 4, 5 etc hits count as a 2 hit too in augmentative mode) and this GAT is the best found that delivers the maximum 2+ hits among all scanned GATs. Now, GATs in a column below the top most are again best hitters in the category (column) they are placed in, so the 2nd GAT in column 2 with ID 682384 has again the highest 2+ hit performance (may equal the 31 2+ hits of the top-most GAT in that column) but was placed below that GAT because it may didn't provide that much hits in other hit categories compared to the top-most GAT in the same column. So, the 78, 31, 8, 3, 1 hits displayed at the columns refer only to the top-most GAT shown in each column respectively and indicate how many X+ hits produced by that GAT (including higher hits if we display data in augmentative mode), where X is the column. All GATs below the top-most GAT in a given column are again top X+ hit performers but gradually provide less and less hits production till the column is filled up (19 rows are shown by default - this has nothing to do with the stat.data by the way which is your question 4) but no other GAT is better in X+ hits production as if there was one, it would be placed in that column instead.
So, the middle GATs in column 2 may not provide 31 2+ hits, they e.g. may provide 28 2+ hits but no other GAT provides more than 28+ hits because if there were such other GATs, they would be placed above those GATs in the same column. So, if Y is the hit production of the top-most GAT in a given column, the GAT below that may have the same Y hit production but possibly lesser hits in other hit categories (but no other GAT delivered better than that otherwise it would be placed there instead). This is known as the X, X-1, X-2 positioning (or Y, Y-1, Y-2 if we declare the hits as Y) of GATs within the column I mentioned at the previous post. The same applies for all the GATs shown in the same column, till we fill up the column with GATs. 19 rows are adjusted by the option setting "how many GATs per column" - not connected to stat.data in any way, so question 4 does not make sense.

3) Adjust how many numbers you want to request from the GATs. This also changes the panorama, as better GATs will emerge when requesting more or fewer numbers.
Could you explain "its simplest form, among those shown" further by using some examples from my picture above?
There many ways to use the data provided. At its bare minimum the panorama has done most of the work for you. if you don't want to dive into statistics, you can easily pick any GAT among those shown and keep using it for the next few draws to come. I would usually pick a GAT at the middle columns which resides at the top or close there and keep using it in the future draws too (Run factor usage). This is the simplest utilization of GAT. However GATs experience what we call hot/cold cycles, so you may come across two GATs that have the exact same hit performance but one did produce the hits during the initial let's say 50 test draws and nothing over the last 50 draws and the other does this every so often. So, the 1st GAT did brilliantly but it shows it has stopped producing hits (it didn't produce a good hit over the last 50 draws!). The 2nd GAT produce the desired hit every so often through the whole tested draws. This is called regularity of hits, which means a good GAT should produce the desired hit every so often along the whole tested draws, which translates as this GAT can keep up producing hits. Between those two GATs, I would pick the 2nd because of its regularity of hits. An ideal regularity hits production would be e.g. to produce the desired hit every 2 draws. Very unlikely to find such a GAT really as it would be obvious when to use that GAT, however if you could come across such a GAT, it demonstrates its ability to keep producing hits is there. Regularity of hits is sort of common sense.
1) The topmost GAT means only one GAT which is place on the left topmost.
It should be 770245 in my picture above. Is it right?
or You mean the topmost GATs are on the topmost of each column.
The top-most at each column. As explained above, the columns are not connected to each other. You can think of a column as answering the question "which are the best GATs that deliver the most X+ hits"? where X is the column that represents the X+ hits production (in augmentative). Similarly, in absolute mode a column answers the question "which are the best GATs that deliver the most exact X hits?".
The regularity of hits is judged by the red graph. 834561 shows it can deliver a 2+ hit every so often compared to the other GATs, so this GAT looks to have better regularity for this event than the others. GAT 4078 on the other hand does not show any regular hit performance we are interested in to experience. Use common sense at these graphs. Another point users also look for is how many times the graph enters the 0-hit area. They prefer GATs that also deliver the fewest 0-hits production.
1) In other words, the Engine will run up forever except the user click the button of "Pause". Is it correct?
2) If so, the key problem still is how can we find the Stop Point simply and correctly? As you know, there are more than 95 (5x19) GATs in the Panorama of Pick 5/39. We can not inspect them one by one. Your reply is too general and simple to utilize about it. Could you explain it further by using my picture as the example?
The stop point is the waiting time you want to wait for predictions, or sooner if you are satisfied with the hit performance displayed during the scan. I have explained the basic pick principle at the start of this post.

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:30 am

lottoburg,

here is an example of a back testing of the last Euro Millions draw:

Augmentative: http://prntscr.com/ckz2a5
Absolute: http://prntscr.com/ckz2g7
Build-up: http://prntscr.com/ckz2ln

As you can see GAT was able to provide a lot of GATs which has 3- or 4-hits of 5 (Jackpot combinations). The difficulty is to find which GAT will make the hit for your draw. As i have shown in the "GATawan" tutorial. Many of us have different approaches. But my best yet to be test for the long run is a combination of several GATs, because one GAT is able to provide a Jackpot combination, but it happens very rarely and is hard to track.

I've only tracked my winning performance in an excel file which i'm willing only to share once a year. Why? Because lottery playing is a long term matter, what i can tell you for 2016 is that i'm at a healthy plus thanks to GAT and WG, of course i got here and there luck, but i only had to play 12 provided numbers instead of randomly choosing 12 out of 50 for my desired lottery, for you the numbers may be different.

Instead of manually back testing, you could just open GOL with an another lottery and switch to the history performance to see how GAT in general is performing with different number pools.

Cheers,
pusha

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:36 am

Hi, AT:

I understood you! I do hope sincerely that your business flourishes and grows
in a positive cycle.
You have to be in Pause mode to close down the program.
Yes, I did but the Demo page is still here when I clicked the red button of "close"
on the right top corner. Why? If it will be closed meanwhile when closing the Pro page? or I need to do something for it?

It's much better to answer my questions by using the living pictures than reading the Help File only. I have learned a lot and will practice them on my backtests, then to find the best strategy for my NY Take-5 next. Thanks for your detail and patient explanations!!!

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:47 am

Hi, Pusha:

Thanks for your sincere and smart instructions!!!
here is an example of a back testing of the last Euro Millions draw:
Augmentative: http://prntscr.com/ckz2a5
Absolute: http://prntscr.com/ckz2g7
Build-up: http://prntscr.com/ckz2ln
1) How long did you get the Current Testing GAT=9999999 for your game?
What's happen once the Engine got GAT=9999999? Will the Engine stop running (the button will turn to "Resume" automatically) or just the number 9999999 won't change anymore?
2) As you know, the default setting is 100 Draws/20 Data but your setting is 50 Draws/5 Data. Why? In this setting, if it will degrade the accuracy of prediction?
or If it will speed up the scan time?

What is the use of "-" & "+" on the left of "5 number requested out of 39"? (See the picture as below)
http://prntscr.com/claaza
I find your setting is "12 number requested out of 50"(See the picture as below)
http://prntscr.com/clabpc

1) How does the number's selection will influence the GAT IDs and the GAD Engine's running?
2) Why do you select "12 number requested out of 50" instead of "5 number requested out of 50"?
3) How can we select the number by clicking the button of "-" & "+" for the different games? Do you think which # should be the best for NY Take 5/39? If the selection depends on our wheeling tickets? e.g. the setting should be 12 if we want to play 12 tickets for the next prediction.
4) Can I change the number now when the Engine is still running?
If so, what's happen? If not, how can I change it? Do it after clicking the "Pause" button or Re-run the Engine?
But my best yet to be tested for the long run is a combination of several GATs, because one GAT is able to provide a Jackpot combination, but it happens very rarely and is hard to track.
If my understanding is correct, one GAT will generate one group combination and two GATs will generate two group combinations, ...
saying one group combination includes 12 tickets, then X groups should need 12 x X tickets. If so, the budget will be higher. How can you handle the problem?
I've only tracked my winning performance in an excel file which I'm willing only to share once a year......what I can tell you for 2016 is that I'm at a healthy plus thanks to GAT and WG,
Congratulations! This is an exciting news, I love it since it demonstrates: GAT works really!!! If possible, could you let me know where I can find your 2015's Winning File?
but I only had to play 12 provided numbers instead of randomly choosing 12 out of 50 for my desired lottery,
Your desired lottery is EuroMillions (5/50 + 2/11). You can get 12+ provided #s by using GAT/WG/GOL. But I'm not sure how can you generate only 12 smart #s by using several GATs?
Instead of manually backtesting, you could just open GOL with an another lottery and switch to the history performance to see how GAT, in general, is performing with different number pools.
It's a real good idea! But my desired game is NY Take-5. I have not yet found any Pick-5 game in the current GOL. Could you give me some smart instructions about how can I take my backtests by learning the different lotto pools in GOL? (See the picture as below)
http://prntscr.com/clahqp

I will appreciate greatly for your smart and nice instructions!!!

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:34 am

Hi, Pusha:

I forget to ask a question in the last post:

How many history data did you input into the GAT Engine for your game?

Best regards,
lottoburg

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:31 am

1) How long did you get the Current Testing GAT=9999999 for your game?
What's happen once the Engine got GAT=9999999? Will the Engine stop running (the button will turn to "Resume" automatically) or just the number 9999999 won't change anymore?
You can set the amount of GAT to be search upfront. When it reach your desired number it'll stop.
2) As you know, the default setting is 100 Draws/20 Data but your setting is 50 Draws/5 Data. Why? In this setting, if it will degrade the accuracy of prediction? or If it will speed up the scan time?
Imho the number of draws/data depends on your available history data. Yes it'll speed up the search if you let GAT compare to less data.
What is the use of "-" & "+" on the left of "5 number requested out of 39"? (See the picture as below)
http://prntscr.com/claaza
I find your setting is "12 number requested out of 50"(See the picture as below)
http://prntscr.com/clabpc
By pressing -/+ you can change the requested number for a GAT. You also can set the desired amount of numbers upfront before starting the "run", this would also speed up GAT.
1) How does the number's selection will influence the GAT IDs and the GAD Engine's running?
It will change the GAT's ID, sometimes the ID remains the same.
2) Why do you select "12 number requested out of 50" instead of "5 number requested out of 50"?
Because it fits my game system to budget ratio.
3) How can we select the number by clicking the button of "-" & "+" for the different games? Do you think which # should be the best for NY Take 5/39? If the selection depends on our wheeling tickets? e.g. the setting should be 12 if we want to play 12 tickets for the next prediction.
I think you'll be able to change the number once you have activated your version to a registered one. I don't know your lottery, therefore i can't recommend any amount of numbers, but a good start is to find out how many numbers you can play to reach your desired guarantee for your system.
4) Can I change the number now when the Engine is still running?
If so, what's happen? If not, how can I change it? Do it after clicking the "Pause" button or Re-run the Engine?
You can change the amount of number delivered by a GAT in real time.
But my best yet to be tested for the long run is a combination of several GATs, because one GAT is able to provide a Jackpot combination, but it happens very rarely and is hard to track.

If my understanding is correct, one GAT will generate one group combination and two GATs will generate two group combinations, ...
saying one group combination includes 12 tickets, then X groups should need 12 x X tickets. If so, the budget will be higher. How can you handle the problem?
Some numbers will overlap therefore your total amount of numbers to play is less than 24. 12 numbers doesn't mean you play 12 tickets, it depends on your guarantee asked in WG. There are different methods to play number groups, please check WG help file for more details. I prefer to play numbers according to my statistical approach (not proofed of long term working, therefore no further info to it yet).
I've only tracked my winning performance in an excel file which I'm willing only to share once a year......what I can tell you for 2016 is that I'm at a healthy plus thanks to GAT and WG,

Congratulations! This is an exciting news, I love it since it demonstrates: GAT works really!!! If possible, could you let me know where I can find your 2015's Winning File?
Nowhere, i don't like to talk about money.
but I only had to play 12 provided numbers instead of randomly choosing 12 out of 50 for my desired lottery,

Your desired lottery is EuroMillions (5/50 + 2/11). You can get 12+ provided #s by using GAT/WG/GOL. But I'm not sure how can you generate only 12 smart #s by using several GATs?
That's the challange yet to be passed. But you can if following "GATawan" and some experience about your desired lottery. Therefore you need to analyze it, some might say numbers doesn't have memory but particular lottery have their own behaviour.
Instead of manually backtesting, you could just open GOL with an another lottery and switch to the history performance to see how GAT, in general, is performing with different number pools.

It's a real good idea! But my desired game is NY Take-5. I have not yet found any Pick-5 game in the current GOL. Could you give me some smart instructions about how can I take my backtests by learning the different lotto pools in GOL? (See the picture as below)
http://prntscr.com/clahqp
My suggestion should only show you how powerful this software is. If your lottery will be supported depends on AT. Until than you should work out a framework for your lottery and manually back test it in GAT.
I will appreciate greatly for your smart and nice instructions!!!
You're welcome. Have a nice weekend and good luck in the upcoming draws.

Cheers,
pusha.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi, Pusha:

Thanks for your nice reply!
You can set the amount of GAT to search upfront. When it reach your desired number it'll stop.
Where can I find the setting button or bar from the upfront to set the amount of GAT e.g. 1-2 or 9.999999 million?
Imho the number of draws/data depends on your available history data. Yes, it'll speed up the search if you let GAT compare to fewer data.
I'm still not clear to your reply above. (I'm sorry about that) How many history data did you input into the GAT Engine for your game? Full data or 50 data? I do think your available history data in your game should be more than thousands but why do you set 50 Draw/5 Data instead of 100/20.
Will it degrade the accuracy of your prediction by using the setting even though it can speed up the scan process?
How can I change the default setting from 100/20 to 50/5 or others?
Also, can I change it when the Engine is running now like changing the "5 number requested out of 39"?
By pressing -/+ you can change the requested number for a GAT. You also can set the desired amount of numbers upfront before starting the "run", this would also speed up GAT.

It will change the GAT's ID, sometimes the ID remains the same.
I got it! I can change the number by pressing -/+ in the Engine's running now.
Also, I find that not only the IDs are much better but it will speed up the running process when I changed the number from 5 out of 39 to 12 out of 39. (I misunderstood the number just is the lotto ball #s e.g. 5/39, 6/49 or 5/50 )
Thank you so much, Pusha!!! You're so smart!!!
Some numbers will overlap therefore your total amount of numbers to play is less than 24. ... I prefer to play numbers according to my statistical approach (not proofed of long term working, therefore no further info to it yet).

That's the challenge yet to be passed. But you can if following "GATawan" and some experience about your desired lottery. Therefore you need to analyze it, some might say numbers doesn't have memory but particular lottery have their own behaviour.
Selecting several GAT is a great strategy indeed. But I need to learn and try it carefully in my backtests next.
Nowhere, I don't like to talk about money.
I'm so sorry about that.

Have a nice Weekend and great winning always!

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi, AT:
You have to be in Pause mode to close down the program.

Yes, I did but the Demo page is still here when I clicked the red button of "close"
on the right top corner. Why? If it will be closed meanwhile when closing the Pro page? or I need to do something for it?
I'm looking forward to your answer now. Thanks.

Best regards,
lottoborg

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:55 am

I don't understand what you face there. In your images I see only the pro version, no demo visible somewhere. If you have a GAT version in demo mode, close it down.
I'm still not clear to your reply above. (I'm sorry about that) How many history data did you input into the GAT Engine for your game? Full data or 50 data? I do think your available history data in your game should be more than thousands but why do you set 50 Draw/5 Data instead of 100/20.
Will it degrade the accuracy of your prediction by using the setting even though it can speed up the scan process?
How can I change the default setting from 100/20 to 50/5 or others?
You can change these parameters at the options. However, these are integral settings to the scanning process so they have to be set before the scan; cannot change during a scan. The default settings are generally just fine for all lotteries. You may try different settings and see if you get something better in terms of hits performance. Lower values does not necessarily mean degradation but till you get a good understanding of the system, I suggest to run the engine with the default parameters.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:52 am

Hi, AT:

I have finished the scan today. The below is the result of prediction:

1)The Panorama of GAT including Augmentative, Absolute and Build-up are on the three pictures as below. The scan time is 72 hours (from 19:24 of 09/21/16 to 19:24 of 09/24/16)and generates 14.667 Million GATs totally.

a. Augmentative: http://prntscr.com/clzt8p
b. Absolute: http://prntscr.com/clztd4
c. Build-up: http://prntscr.com/clztjr

2) The basic information before prediction:

a, Play game: NY Take-5/39;
b. Input history data: 244 from 01/01/2016 to 08/31/2016;
c. Prediction drawing date and data: 09/01/2016: 07-17-23-27-32

3) Prediction Results by using GAT Engine 2.3b Pro which generated 14.667 Million GTAs: (Note: All predictions come from the 5 top-most GATs only in each column from left to right.)

a. The prediction from the Augmentative GATs:

a-1, GAT ID=2877227, Hited 1/5 (17) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm0308
a-2, GAT ID=10591326, Hited 1/5 (21) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm048a
a-3, GAT ID=407844, Hited 1/5 (32) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm04xt
a-4, GAT ID=4146045, Hited 1/5 (27) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm05rc
a-5, GAT ID=1907770, Hited 0/5 from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm06hi

b. The prediction from the Absolute GATs:

b-1, GAT ID=1383065, Hited 0/5 from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm07ud
b-2, GAT ID=6415497, Hited 1/5 (07) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm08f6
b-3, GAT ID=8776198, Hited 2/5 (23,17) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm09dq
b-4, GAT ID=9506460, Hited 1/5 (32) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm0a1p
b-5, GAT ID=1907770, Hited 0/5 from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm0apa

c. The prediction from the Build-up GATs:

c-1, GAT ID=8628490, Hited 1/5 (27) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm0c0q
c-2, GAT ID=10939232, Hited 2/5 (17,32) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm0cdb
c-3, GAT ID=3994090, Hited 1/5 (17) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm0dnb
c-4, GAT ID=8581167, Hited 2/5 (27,07) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm0een
c-5, GAT ID=372360, Hited 1/5 (27) from 12 numbers requested out of 39:
http://prntscr.com/cm0f1z

4) Profit from the prediction:

Assuming I selected the WG= 12 Tickets/75% 2if2 + 51% 3if4,
Then, the Bet=3x12=$36;
Assuming the Tickets included the predictions above,
Then, the Win=3x4th prize(2/5)=3 free play Quick Pick;
So, the Profit= Win - Bet=3 free play QP - $36=-$36.00

AT, Is my operation of GAT above correct ? Any wrong please let me know.
If no problem, I will make my next backtests in this way.
I know the one bad prediction is not equal the next predictions are bad too.
I do hope your GAT works for Pick-5 in which the winning chance is much better (1:575,757) than EuroMillions or MM/PB/Pick-6.

Best regards,
lottoburg