The problems about GAT's running

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: The problems about GAT's running

Post by lottoburg » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:50 pm

AT,
I'm not sure why I can not input the next new drawing number into my database for backtests.
My operations are as below:

1) Click the item of "lottery" in the top left corner;
2) Open the window of "Lottery Draws History Management";
3) Click the bar of "Import" in the bottom middle;
4) Open the browser of "Drawing history File" and select the new drawing text file;

But the information (please see the picture as below) always appeared on the screen, then it's still nothing after clicking "OK". How can I do that next?

http://prntscr.com/coehdm
Why I have not yet received your answer about my question above???

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:53 pm

AT,
1) Where is the area of MIDDLE columns? In other words, how can I select the MIDDLE columns from the both modes: Absolute & Augmentative?
> Middle columns are those that are in the middle of the panorama! Not the 1-hit nor the maximum hit column.
Still not sure where is the area of MIDDLE columns you meant. According to your speech above :"Not the 1-hit nor the maximum hit column." the MIDDLE columns should be in the rest columns: 2-76, 3-74, and 4-15. If so, we have to select 57 x 3=171 GATs one by one. The job is terrible to a daily game!!! It's equal to select it from the all GATs almost!!! What is the advantage of selecting the MIDDLE COLUMNS???
2) How can I read the red graph lines in which I can find the Regularity of Hits correctly? Could you explain it by using some examples with some pictures? The best way should be to use some Videos. (I can not get the clear answer from the Help File and Forum)
> I did that a few times already in the previous posts. If it delivers the desired hit all over the range, is has a good regularity.
IMHO, The explanations about the red graph or regularity of hits in the Help File and your Posts still are fuzzy and abstract! Could you explain it by using some examples with some pictures in detail? The best way should be to use some videos.
Thanks!!!
> Typically 100/X plus a couple more draws. If it don't deliver over that range, probably it is in cold cycle where another GAT might be more appropriate to pick.
What is the pattern of cold cycle in the Red Graph? Could you explain it by using some examples with some pictures in detail? The best way should be to use some videos.Thanks!!!
Compare numbers must have the next real draw numbers (and that draw must not be in your history).
If so, we can not get the Compare Numbers for a real play forever. The reason is very simple that our goal just is to predict the next real draw numbers. We don't
need to use any program including your GAT if we can get that:must have the next real draw numbers . Also, it's pointless totally to design the setting of Compare Numbers in the window of Predicted Number except for a backtest. Isn't it?

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:39 am

AT,
Finally, for everyone interested, I have uploaded the gsf file (scan export of this run) so to check everything you want, including the parameters, history and draw to be predicted.
https://www.mediafire.com/?faawui2r687tafj
I'm not sure why I can not open the file as below:

http://prntscr.com/cp3ql4

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:32 am

Hi lottoburg,
I'm not sure why I can not open the file as below:
This file is meant to be opened from GAT only. Open GAT, close down any automatically opened lottery and at the Functions menu, select import and select the file.
I'm not sure why I can not input the next new drawing number into my database for backtests.
My operations are as below:

1) Click the item of "lottery" in the top left corner;
2) Open the window of "Lottery Draws History Management";
3) Click the bar of "Import" in the bottom middle;
4) Open the browser of "Drawing history File" and select the new drawing text file;

But the information (please see the picture as below) always appeared on the screen, then it's still nothing after clicking "OK". How can I do that next?
Does your file contain only one draw? Have you added the new draw in the file? The import wizard displays only draws that have not been added to the history yet. If you indeed just appended the new draw to your existing text history (thus you have several draws in there for the AI to be effective), can you recall if during the initial import to populate the history, the AI properly figured out the data structure, or did you have to manually set the parameters? Either way, send me the text file to inspect it. Also, any draw line in the text file that is not consistent with most draws are automatically discarded. Perhaps you have entered the draw differently compared to all the other lines in the file?
Still not sure where is the area of MIDDLE columns you meant. According to your speech above :"Not the 1-hit nor the maximum hit column." the MIDDLE columns should be in the rest columns: 2-76, 3-74, and 4-15. If so, we have to select 57 x 3=171 GATs one by one. The job is terrible to a daily game!!! It's equal to select it from the all GATs almost!!! What is the advantage of selecting the MIDDLE COLUMNS???
Honestly, I have answered all that in detail at the previous posts. Read it again
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=945&start=20
To keep it simple, pick any GAT and keep using it with Run Factor. Don't bother with graphs.
IMHO, The explanations about the red graph or regularity of hits in the Help File and your Posts still are fuzzy and abstract! Could you explain it by using some examples with some pictures in detail? The best way should be to use some videos.
Thanks!!!
There is nothing more to explain on regularity of hits. If you see the graph hitting the desired hit all over its test range, it has good regularity. That' all. Again, if you feel baffled on this, use GAT in its simplest manner: pick any GAT displayed at the panorama and keep using it with Run Factor; don't mess with the graphs or regularity etc.
What is the pattern of cold cycle in the Red Graph? Could you explain it by using some examples with some pictures in detail? The best way should be to use some videos.Thanks!!!
Cold cycle is the opposite of regularity of hits. If we don't have regularity of hits, we have a cold cycle. For the same reason as above, use GAT in its simplest form.
If so, we can not get the Compare Numbers for a real play forever. The reason is very simple that our goal just is to predict the next real draw numbers. We don't
need to use any program including your GAT if we can get that:must have the next real draw numbers . Also, it's pointless totally to design the setting of Compare Numbers in the window of Predicted Number except for a backtest. Isn't it?
Compare numbers function is a back testing mechanism. It helps you to visually check quickly the GATs that could provide the winning numbers in an attempt to improve your GAT selection. It is not needed or used to predict numbers. In order to backtest something however, you need to know the real draw you attempt to predict. If you don't backtest an approach, no need to use compare numbers.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:30 pm

AT,
This gets funnier and funnier, apart the "cooked" part you imply I have done which is atrocious on your behalf. You are so sure what you say is "proof" (like your counting accuracy) however: a) I can end the scan at the exact same GAT ID you have ended yours; this function is known as "Maximum GATs to scan" at the options although naturally it is not used to face accusations but it was handy in this case here b) Explained above.
As you know, the GAT IDs are quickly changing during the scan process. In other words, the changing numbers are ever fleeting away. I think anyone can not capturing them exactly in the scanning.

Also, the scan setting of GAT ID just is default from 999 to 999999999. We can not input another data in the box according to your Help File. Please look at the picture as below:

http://prntscr.com/cpcawu

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:19 pm

As you know, the GAT IDs are quickly changing during the scan process. In other words, the changing numbers are ever fleeting away. I think anyone can not capturing them exactly in the scanning.
It doesn't matter even if they do, better ones, judged by their overall performance, replace those discarded at the panorama. The whole point in the panorama is to give you the best GATs that deliver OVERALL the best result. Typically, this might not be the exact same draw you have picked that GAT ID but over the 100/X course, which anyway is quite better than natural probability to begin with. So, you pick a GAT table and keep using it for the following draws. It is expected to deliver the desired hit over the next few draws, if it don't give the hit at the draw you have picked it.
Also, the scan setting of GAT ID just is default from 999 to 999999999. We can not input another data in the box according to your Help File. Please look at the picture as below:

http://prntscr.com/cpcawu
lottoburg
Type in a number. The help file doesn't say anywhere you cannot enter your own number.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:59 am

AT,
Does your file contain only one draw? Have you added the new draw in the file? The import wizard displays only draws that have not been added to the history yet. If you indeed just appended the new draw to your existing text history (thus you have several draws in there for the AI to be effective), can you recall if during the initial import to populate the history, the AI properly figured out the data structure, or did you have to manually set the parameters? Either way, send me the text file to inspect it. Also, any draw line in the text file that is not consistent with most draws are automatically discarded. Perhaps you have entered the draw differently compared to all the other lines in the file?
I knowing that the import wizard displays only draws that have not been added to the history yet. So, I have to use another file which contains only one draw of 09/01/16. The both files are as below:
The first file is my original one which includes 244 data from 01/01/2016 to 08/31/2016.

http://prntscr.com/cpz1i4

The second file is my new one which includes one draw of 09/01/2016 only.

http://prntscr.com/cpz1xf

The information is appearing on the screen when I imported the second file.
What's happen? How can I resolve the problem next?

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:23 am

AT,
If you see the graph hitting the desired hit all over its test range, it has good regularity.
Could you explain the sentence above in detail by using the picture as below ?

http://prntscr.com/cpz52f
The cold cycle is the opposite of regularity of hits. If we don't have the regularity of hits, we have a cold cycle.
Could you explain the sentence above in detail by using the picture as below?

http://prntscr.com/cpz69m

Please use other pictures you favored if the two pictures I gave you are not suitable for your two sentences.

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:26 am

AT,
Type in a number. The help file doesn't say anywhere you cannot enter your own number.
You're right! I'm sorry for the confusion.

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:48 pm

AT,

From the Help File and your explanations, both GAT Engine and the import wizard can not process or will discard the same winning history data. If so, how can we do that when a same winning data is appearing in the next draw even though the situation is rare in lotto games?

Also, I have confirmed that the same numbers are in the history data of NY Take 5.

Best regards,
lottoburg