The problems about GAT's running

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: The problems about GAT's running

Post by lottoburg » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:21 pm

AT,
Also within the panorama panel the header colouring reflects the amount of correct numbers too. This means the colour under the top cell e.g. 3-17 illustrates 3 hits achieved by a GAT table that has the same color underneath. Note that the colour under the cell “Category” is for 0 hits.
The above words come from your Help File (Page 20/40). But it's not true according to my running picture as below. Why?

http://prntscr.com/cqaz4r

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:33 pm

AT,
Compare Numbers
Enter into this field box a specific number set with any preferred spacer i.e. space, comma, semi colon. Any number set may be entered and in size - the numbers could be the actual numbers from the target draw and then performing an analysis run but without yet storing the numbers of the actual draw in the history data base
http://prntscr.com/cqb1bw

The above words come from your Help File (Page 20/40) and the above picture comes from your Help File (Page 21/40). I'm confused why do your Compare Numbers include 11 #s from 10...to 40 since any lotto 45/X in the world can not be 45/11?

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:24 pm

lottoburg,
I knowing that the import wizard displays only draws that have not been added to the history yet. So, I have to use another file which contains only one draw of 09/01/16. The both files are as below:
The first file is my original one which includes 244 data from 01/01/2016 to 08/31/2016.
The information is appearing on the screen when I imported the second file.
What's happen? How can I resolve the problem next?
The problem is you have one draw only in the text file. The AI has insufficient data to understand the structure. You either have to place that new draw at the initial text file or, much simpler, since you want to add one new draw enter it manually without the import wizard. The import is a way to quickly add many draws at one step, not meant to be used for single draws. In fact, the recommended way to add one new draw is to copy the draw from the official lottery commision site (within the browser you see the results), right-click on the number panel of the lottery history manager window and click paste to quickly enter the numbers, set the date and click "add".
From the Help File and your explanations, both GAT Engine and the import wizard can not process or will discard the same winning history data. If so, how can we do that when a same winning data is appearing in the next draw even though the situation is rare in lotto games?
Noone said the import will discard the same winning data. Of course you can have draws that have the exact same drawn numbers, even consecutively. A draw consists of two parts, the date and the drawn numbers. The import understands this set (date/drawn numbers)and if this is already in the history, does not import it. This protect the history from double entries.
Could you explain the sentence above in detail by using the picture as below ?
If there was something more to be said about it, I would. Regularity=the desired hit occurs though the whole test range. If you see the desired hit conentrated only on part of the test range (the red line of the graph) and you don't get that hit at all in another part of that graph, then it doesn't have that good regularity. Honestly,there is nothing more or less to say about it.
The above words come from your Help File (Page 20/40). But it's not true according to my running picture as below. Why?
http://prntscr.com/cqaz4r
I am not sure what is the problem here? What is not true? In your picture, the top cell in the middle that says "3- 33" has a color underneath. Any GAT ID cell in the panorama that has the same color to that top cell, produces 3 hits. This is what the help file say. Similarly, the top cell "4- 21" in your picture has a color underneath, more dark green. Any GAT ID cell that has that color, also produced a 4 hit. Similarly, any top cell in each column has a color underneath. Any GAT ID that matches the same color to one of those top cells, produced that amount of hits represented by the column of that top cell. That's the whole point of this feature "compare numbers"; visually checkwhat GAT IDs delivered more or fewer hits. The darker the green, the more hits produced by the GAT ID with that darker green.
The above words come from your Help File (Page 20/40) and the above picture comes from your Help File (Page 21/40). I'm confused why do your Compare Numbers include 11 #s from 10...to 40 since any lotto 45/X in the world can not be 45/11?
Because compare numbers is a general feature. If you have the need to compare against more or fewer numbers to the actual drawn, you can do that too. No reason to restrict the functionality to just the exact amount of drawn numbers. Typically, you'll simply add the drawn numbers in there 99% of the time.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:12 am

AT,
We therefore expect to see the best performing GATs at the top of each of the columns, but never the less even though a table may be at the top of a column it should be carefully examined prior to selection to ensure that it is not suffering a cold cycle in prediction.
The above comes from your Help File (Page 23/41). I still don't understand what do you want to say above even I have read it many times carefully. Could you explain it further by using an example?

lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:37 am

AT,
Regularity=the desired hit occurs though the whole test range.
I don't understand why not using a pic to explain it???
Please open the pic as below first:

http://prntscr.com/cpz52f

My question is: My desired hit should be 5/5 for my Take 5/39. But in the pic, only 5-4/5 hit points occur through the whole test range line on which the black number 4 is showed on the left.(Please look at the below pic) So, we can say the GAT in the pic is not a Regularity hit.
In other words, it's a cold cycle. Is it correct???

http://prntscr.com/cqe2ha

Please open the second pic as below:

http://prntscr.com/cqe6e4

According to this pic, 9-5/5 hit points occur through the whole test range line on which the black number 5 is showed on the left. (Please look at the below pic) So, we can say the GAT in the pic is a Regularity hit. Is it correct???

http://prntscr.com/cqe7qj
If you see the desired hit conentrated only on part of the test range (the red line of the graph) and you don't get that hit at all in another part of that graph, then it doesn't have that good regularity.
Does the test range (the red line of the graph) be equal to the whole test range in your explanations?

What means "only on part of the ..."??

What means "you don't get that hit at all in another part of that graph,"???

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:22 am

AT,
I am not sure what is the problem here? What is not true? In your picture, the top cell in the middle that says "3- 33" has a color underneath. Any GAT ID cell in the panorama that has the same color to that top cell, produces 3 hits. This is what the help file say. Similarly, the top cell "4- 21" in your picture has a color underneath, more dark green. Any GAT ID cell that has that color, also produced a 4 hit. Similarly, any top cell in each column has a color underneath. Any GAT ID that matches the same color to one of those top cells, produced that amount of hits represented by the column of that top cell. That's the whole point of this feature "compare numbers"; visually checkwhat GAT IDs delivered more or fewer hits. The darker the green, the more hits produced by the GAT ID with that darker green.
Do you mean the color underneath should be the background color of "4-21" or other top cells? And any GAT ID cell in the panorama that has the same color to that top cell, produces the same hits to that top cell. If so, please look at the below pic. you can find the GAT ID=6925948 has the same color with the GAT ID=651549 but their hits are different. (Please look at the pictures as below.) This is why I said it's not true.
I do suggest that please use the different colors instead of green only.

http://prntscr.com/cqefgx
http://prntscr.com/cqefns
http://prntscr.com/cqegwv

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:41 am

AT,
Because compare numbers is a general feature. If you have the need to compare against more or fewer numbers to the actual drawn, you can do that too. No reason to restrict the functionality to just the exact amount of drawn numbers. Typically, you'll simply add the drawn numbers in there 99% of the time.(by lottoarchitect » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:24 pm)
Compare numbers function is a back testing mechanism. It helps you to visually check quickly the GATs that could provide the winning numbers in an attempt to improve your GAT selection. It is not needed or used to predict numbers. In order to backtest something however, you need to know the real draw you attempt to predict. If you don't backtest an approach, no need to use compare numbers.(by lottoarchitect » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:32 am)
The both words above come from your reply to me recently.
I'm confused which one above is correct.
Also,could you let me know the reason why do you use more or fewer compare numbers than the actual drawing number in your backtests???

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:41 pm

AT,

I want to save all Panoramas & GAT Tables in my backtests as you did for NY Take 5.
Note, my means is to save what can be running again instead of just some dead pictures.
To do that my operation as below:
1) Open the Bar of "Function";
2) Select "Export Run State";
3) The information about the exportation has been done will appear on the screen;
4) I can do the next scan now and don't worry about the last Scan has been terminated by the new one since I can open the old one from my GAT File anytime by using "Import Run State".
Is it correct above?
If so, one question:
Why I can not find the exported file (NY Take 5_09012016) from my GAT Engine after I clicked the button of "Import Run State"? Please look at the pic as below:

http://prntscr.com/cqpli6

But I can find the file (NY Take 5_09012016) when I opened my folder of GAT Engine which is on the Desktop and same with the above one. Why??? Please look at the pic as below:

http://prntscr.com/cqppnh

Best regards,
lottoburg

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:51 pm

AT,
Honestly, I have answered all that in detail at the previous posts. Read it again
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=945&start=20
Honestly, you have not yet answered anything about the question in your previous posts.
Please look at the truth as below:
1) Where is the area of MIDDLE columns? In other words, how can I select the MIDDLE columns from the both modes: Absolute & Augmentative?
> Middle columns are those that are in the middle of the panorama! Not the 1-hit nor the maximum hit column.(by lottoarchitect » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:26 am)
Q: So, why do we typically pick from the middle columns?
A: Because these are the columns that offer the maximum performance of X+ hits production where X is a mostly meaningful good win division typically a 2 or 3 or 4 hit, which also demonstrates good overall hit performance compared to natural probability and additionally demonstrate much more easily their "regularity of hits". You cannot judge regularity having just one or two hits indicated. For all these reasons, the best GATs to use are typically the middle ones and use any picked GAT for at least 100/X% indicated by that GAT. This 100/X% is known here as the 100/X rule-guideline.(by lottoarchitect » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:02 am)
The above two posts are your all replies about Middle Columns.
In fact, the first post above equal to nothing. The reason is below:
According to your speech above :"Not the 1-hit nor the maximum hit column." the MIDDLE columns should be in the rest columns: 2-76, 3-74, and 4-15 to Pick-5. If so, we have to select 57 x 3=171 GATs one by one. The job is terrible to a daily game!!! It's equal to select them from all GATs almost!!!

If used to your strategy of Middle Columns above for MM, PB or EuroMillion, ...etc JP games, we have to select more than 57 x 6=342 GATs one by one.
I very very highly doubt you do that by using the strategy of Middle Columns for your GOL!!!

What is the advantage of your strategy of MIDDLE COLUMNS???

The second post above just says why do you typically pick from the middle columns instead of where is the area of MIDDLE columns you meant.

lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by lottoburg » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:15 pm

AT,
To keep it simple, pick any GAT and keep using it with Run Factor. Don't bother with graphs.
Why???
Both your Help File and Posts in the Forum always tell us that reading and researching those Graphs (including Red & Blue lines) and find the Regularity of hits carefully should be the important key to using GAT Engine correctly. But why do you tell me:Don't bother with graphs now??? Why do you always can not explain these important questions clearly???
I'm not sure if you lack the ability to explain them or you don't want to tell us totally???