simultaneous Scans of a single Lottery game

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

simultaneous Scans of a single Lottery game

Post by Rustamshah » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi there,

I have a question regarding doing a simultaneous Scan of a single Lottery? Lets say I have a computer with 8 cores, I can technically speaking scan or run 8 different Lotteries at the same time, it will be too much I know, but technically its possible. Lets say I create a Lottery game Lotto 6/49 with names like 6/49 part 1, 6/49 part 2, 6/49 part 3 ............. and save the same History file on each of them and then run them simultaneously.

My question is this, did somebody already try this before? if yes, were the predictions were same or some what near? What if I am getting numbers either similar or very near to each other in all scans, would indicate a higher chance of its actual drawing? E.g. lets say I get in all 5 or 6 scans numbers like between 20-22, does it means that these three have a higher chance or coming as all scans on same data predicting a similar outcome.

Regards.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: simultaneous Scans of a single Lottery game

Post by Rustamshah » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:56 am

I have done two simultaneous scans for German Lotto 6/49, I was expecting to get different results, however, I found out that they are exactly the same in every aspect. Same GAT IDs and same predictions.

https://s28.postimg.org/z21r3ixh9/GAT_111.jpg

and ...

https://s29.postimg.org/77vd3363r/GAT_222.jpg

Is there any reason for same results? is it because we are using same History file for our scans? if its true then everybody who is using GAT for German Lotto will get the same results ? right? or did I miss something here.

Regards

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:03 am

For the same history, with the same stat.data, tested draws and start point, the propagation is the same therefore the results of each produced GAT ID will be the same. There is nothing "random" in the process to produce a different outcome for the exact same initial starting position. For that reason, if you perform a particular scan, I can reproduce it here and everybody else if I have the same history and the same initial settings you have used.

Now, if you change any parameter, for the same history, let's say instead of 100 tested draws you scan for 101 and you adjust the starting point accordingly: what happens here, we change the initial starting point for the engine. This will result in a different propagation taking place which will produce different results for the GAT IDs compared to the initial run, although we still predict for the same next draw to come. Please note here, this does not forbid a particular GAT ID (but different ID to the initial run) to produce the exact same prediction but generally the predictions are expected to differ, some may end up very close to the initial run, some will probably be way off. It doesn't matter either way, what we seek here is to pick the GAT ID that demonstrates its ability to produce the most hits and looks like it is about to do it again.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:00 am

"Now, if you change any parameter, for the same history, let's say instead of 100 tested draws you scan for 101 and you adjust the starting point accordingly: what happens here, we change the initial starting point for the engine. This will result in a different propagation taking place which will produce different results for the GAT IDs compared to the initial run, although we still predict for the same next draw to come. Please note here, this does not forbid a particular GAT ID (but different ID to the initial run) to produce the exact same prediction but generally the predictions are expected to differ, some may end up very close to the initial run, some will probably be way off. It doesn't matter either way, what we seek here is to pick the GAT ID that demonstrates its ability to produce the most hits and looks like it is about to do it again.
I have changed the starting points on 3 scans from 99 to 101 and 102 and its look different, I was thinking that no matter what the conditions are set to start, the results will be different as GAT Engine looks for certain pattern?? so though I was expecting some what near out come, a total match was bit surprising. If you ask a random number Generator to produce xx numbers in xx sets from a xx pool, you usually get a different out come there, perhaps that cause my initial surprise.

Now, one more question, I can see now that GAT is picking up different IDs for next predictions, I am getting some what similar out comes, not perfect match, but similar ones, they are all independent scans and if I am getting a particular set of number more often then others, do this suggests anything ? or As you often say, it has nothing to do with predictions. And I did not get it when you say looks like its about to do it again? Were you talking about these particular IDs in picture?

Regards

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:17 am

If you ask a random number Generator to produce xx numbers in xx sets from a xx pool, you usually get a different out come there, perhaps that cause my initial surprise.
If you perform the exact same run, why do you expect to get different results? GAT Engine is not a random number generator. What is the point in doing that anyway, to have a random element there? The whole point is to control luck, not introduce it even more! GAT tries to establish underneath connections among the data; any such connection detected will result in a specific outcome obviously and each such connection/outcome is represented by a particular GAT ID table.
Now, one more question, I can see now that GAT is picking up different IDs for next predictions, I am getting some what similar out comes, not perfect match, but similar ones, they are all independent scans and if I am getting a particular set of number more often then others, do this suggests anything ? or As you often say, it has nothing to do with predictions. And I did not get it when you say looks like its about to do it again? Were you talking about these particular IDs in picture?
Mixing various GATs or picking the most occurring numbers is an approach you can try. You have to make however a more careful selection on which GAT IDs to use for this aiming for GATs that have a good regularity of hits. Generally speaking, you shouldn't expect an improvement by doing this because GAT does not pick numbers really, it picks a relation and this is translated in numbers; I really can't explain this more, however the relation is important and it should be treated as a whole, not the individual numbers picked. For that reason I cannot say if a particular number holds more "chance" to show up if it is picked more times by various GATs, although intuition would suggest otherwise. Some strategies posted here utilize however the most/least occurring numbers.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:28 am

lottoarchitect wrote:
Mixing various GATs or picking the most occurring numbers is an approach you can try. You have to make however a more careful selection on which GAT IDs to use for this aiming for GATs that have a good regularity of hits. Generally speaking, you shouldn't expect an improvement by doing this because GAT does not pick numbers really, it picks a relation and this is translated in numbers; I really can't explain this more, however the relation is important and it should be treated as a whole, not the individual numbers picked. For that reason I cannot say if a particular number holds more "chance" to show up if it is picked more times by various GATs, although intuition would suggest otherwise. Some strategies posted here utilize however the most/least occurring numbers.
Actually I meant the IDs with good regular hits as well, IDs that shows good hits and good repeating numbers could be a good strategy was my question, and I thought some one has already tried this before. Thanks for your input.

Regards