some questions

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
player
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

some questions

Post by player » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:40 pm

Hello Anastasios and other players,

Happy New Year for everyone! This is my first post.

I have some questions about the GAT engine:
* If I keep moving my mouse pointer over “Currently testing GAT xxxxxx” the counter keeps counting up. Is this normal?
* If I set a number in “max requested numbers” I still can go to the max. numbers with the + sign.
* can someone explain how to use “compare numbers” It’s for back testing, but how do I use it for picking the right gat? Do I put here the previous winning numbers?
* In GATs to retain I put the last good performing GAT? I see in you manual you use several GATs.

I use euromillions.

Best regards

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: some questions

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi player and a Happy new Year,
If I keep moving my mouse pointer over “Currently testing GAT xxxxxx” the counter keeps counting up. Is this normal?
It is normal, this text updates automatically every time there is a change at the current panorama display or if you move the mouse over it to get its current reading. It is normal. It does not update constantly to save CPU time.
If I set a number in “max requested numbers” I still can go to the max. numbers with the + sign.
I assume you refer to the Max req. numbers at the options. This only refers to the panorama display, up to how many numbers to evaluate GATs (to save CPU time if you are not interested in other values). However, each GAT underneath predicts the whole string of numbers.
can someone explain how to use “compare numbers” It’s for back testing, but how do I use it for picking the right gat? Do I put here the previous winning numbers?
Perhaps you could search for "compare numbers" for a more detailed description/usage. For example
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=921
In GATs to retain I put the last good performing GAT? I see in you manual you use several GATs.
You put in there any GATs you wish to keep monitor in future runs where you have RF>0. This is a huge topic, so I also suggest to search for Run Factor utilization (RF is the short name of Run Factor).