Identifying the so called Hot zone with Multi Scans

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Identifying the so called Hot zone with Multi Scans

Post by Rustamshah » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:41 am

Dear friends,

I have posted in an earlier threads that there are potential possibilities to hit on regular basis if we use the GAT Multi Scans for a single Lotto game. In recent weeks I was testing my theory and I have few good results which I want to share with you hoping good feedback.

Basically what I do is to scan a single Lotto game four times simultaneously with different start settings. For example, I use German Lotto as a test and I set the initial scan settings around 35 to 45 and RF always 0 because I want to have a fresh "neutral" search pattern and for Data I use variable numbers but always use a very short previous record up to 15 last Draws. Why I am using this short draw history settings is my idea to use most recent lotto patterns to find a common thread which my scans identify them. I am attaching a picture of my simultaneous scans below to have a better look what I mean here.

https://s24.postimg.org/480zcfk9h/sim_scan_4_copies.jpg

In those scans two on top are easy to see where settings like 35 Draw 9 Data RF 0, top right, 13 Draw 3 Data RF 0, Bottom Right was 12 Draw 3 Data RF 0 and Bottom Left was 11 Draw 3 Data and RF 0

As you can see there are few numbers which are either repeated in all scans or very near to each others, these I call numbers from Hot Zone, in my previous research on these Hot Zones I have discovered that with a very high probability there will be future draws numbers in them, the next one and the one after it, you are looking the numbers right here. These Hot Zone numbers will hit with a very high probability in next Draws. As a test for all us to see I am going to post possible lotto numbers for tomorrow's draw and we will see how close they will be with the prediction using this method. Now I want to clear one thing very clear here as well, my aim here to find the Hot Zone and then narrow it down to the actual numbers but I think IF can find that active Hot Zone, I can still use this information to create my Matrix Lotto wheel easily.

Now I do want to emphasize here that its not the whole story to get the numbers for next draw, there are other things which every lotto player must consider before choosing numbers, things like paying attention to the recent draw history, how many times does a lotto repeat its last 10 draw numbers or its sums etc, these will certainly help you to narrow your search criteria and helps you win regularly.

Here are my predicted numbers for tomorrow's German lotto 6/49 numbers.

I will come back tomorrow here again and post the actual results for you, wish me luck! ;)

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Identifying the so called Hot zone with Multi Scans

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:45 am

Interesting approach Rustamshah, obviously you have all our wishes for a good win here, let us know of the outcome ;)

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Hi there

As promised here I am with the actual draw numbers and as I suspected, in my view I was almost dead on about the Hot Zone numbers, I will explain it in a minute lets see first our predicted numbers and compare with actual draw numbers.

Predicted numbers

actual draw numbers

As I mentioned in first post, my aim was to identify the Hot Zone, its basically me saying that I have a hunch about a particular zone in which it could be up to 4 numbers from where I suspect the next draw numbers will hit. As we see above results, you can see yourself that it was almost the case. I think by scanning a single lottery game multiple time and with a short Data settings to attack the most recent history trend is the key to the find the next lotto numbers.

In my above test case, I also suspected that next two draw numbers are identified by GAT engine during multiple scans, so it could be the case that next draw on Saturday will have numbers from above scans, however, I will rescan the lotto with today's numbers and post it later here.

LA, I think if you consider this possibility then I can see in next versions of GAT engines you can add this feature to multiple scan results could identify a possible hot zone. In my previous tests and dry runs, I have also noticed that from2 to 4 numbers are usually in a Hot Zone .. meaning a Hot zone contains some where between 2 to 4 numbers and every lottery has different numbers of zones, for a pick 6 Lotto I can see up to 6 zones but some times its less then that.

I would love to hear your feedback and comments on the above test results and as I said above, I will post once again for next Saturday draw new numbers to see if this trend holds or not, so far I am getting pretty close to it.

TC

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:56 am

Hi there,

I am going to post new Hot Zone numbers for Saturday's German Lotto game. But before I do this, I need to correct one mistake I made above, on first post I predicted the number 23 ! It was unfortunately 21 which I wanted to put but for some reason I was either too quick in typing and did not notice it, it was a clear winner as you can also check on the picture I attached with first post, so I got 3 solid hits, one one off and two in hot zone !!

For next Saturday I have following numbers based on my analysis of Hot Zone numbers, as always wish me luck :lol:

;)

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:25 pm

Rustamshah wrote:
For next Saturday I have following numbers based on my analysis of Hot Zone numbers, as always wish me luck :lol:

;)
As for the above posted prediction, lets us compare it with the latest Draw results.

Red = Hit
Blue = one off
Green = Hot Zone

once again we can see easily that system has worked almost perfectly, three hits and two one offs and one in hot zone. I know some of you must be thinking that how can I use this to my benefit? Well you have a perfect start for a Matrix Wheeling cover, here above we were able to identify the hitting Zone on both occasions perfectly.

On other lotteries you may have to work differently, though the process will be same, all you have to do is to study the Lottery itself, different lotteries with different Pool numbers changes the dynamics a little but not much, very quickly you will be able to find the hot zone easily.

I wish you guys all the luck ! :)

swaggy
Casual
Casual

Post by swaggy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi Rustamshah can you tell me how do you decide the hot zine after running the 4 scans ?