Lottery Updates

Requests, improvements, bug reports or any other discussion related to the G.A.T. Engine online service
kweg7
Casual
Casual

Lottery Updates

Post by kweg7 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:07 am

Hi - I notice that the Australian Lotto games Powerball and Monday Lotto do not have up to date results. Can this please be fixed. Thank you.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Lottery Updates

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:53 pm

I am aware of the issue. This is related to GATOL service in general which has issues lately. For now, use the manual update of lotteries (covert the official to an unofficial one - instructions are available at the manual on how to do this) till this is resolved.

kweg7
Casual
Casual

Post by kweg7 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:01 pm

Hi LA - Thanks for your response but as I am a subscriber to the GAT Online Engine I do not see how I can do manual updates.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:23 am

Manual updates refer to the ability to manually enter draws in the GAT software system so the user can be be able to run it with the latest draws in the case of issues like this. GATOL is an automated process and does not work in the same manner, no manual updates are available to GATOL. GAT software however use GATOL's database of latest draws, which my response was about this case.

kweg7
Casual
Casual

Post by kweg7 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:57 am

Hi Anastasios - I am wondering if you have any idea on how long before updates to lottery draws for the GOL service will be available. Thank you.

luisgmira
Regular
Regular

Post by luisgmira » Sat May 27, 2023 11:08 am

Hi,
In Euromillios lottery it seems that history draw is not updated since you may see "Latest history draw on 2022-12-02".

Are the predicitions accurate with this history?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:23 am

Hi luisgmira, since prediction is tightly related to recent history fluctuations, any prediction performed with older data will be of lower quality. Since the issue hasn't been fixed on the server side for the draws update and predictions mechanism, the only viable solution at this moment is to manually update GAT to the current history. You can use the existing history available and convert the official lottery to a user defined one (instructions are at the help file on that). Then add the latest missing draws. I'll fix the issue at some point, the issue is the data gathering mechanism used stopped working and an instant alternative solution isn't readily available to use. Even if the online predictions don't become available, at least the history draws updates should be.