Requests for new lotteries

Requests, improvements, bug reports or any other discussion related to the G.A.T. Engine online service
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Requests for new lotteries

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:28 am

In this thread I would like to ask users to request their favourite lotteries for inclusion to the service.

In green are lotteries analyzed, approved and pending for inclusion.
In orange are requested lotteries, which haven't been examined yet.
In red are lotteries that are currently rejected from inclusion (i.e. daily games but we have got a request for them). KENO or Pick 3/4 games are not mentioned at all as they will not be included.

The list so far includes the following:

Europe - Multistate
Eurojackpot, Euromillions

U.S.A. - Multistate
Mega Millions, Powerball

Australia
OZ Lotto, Powerball, Monday Lotto, Wednesday Lotto, Saturday Lotto

Canada
Lotto 6/49, Lotto Max, Atlantic 49, BC 49, Ontario 49, Quebec 49, Western 49

France
Loto (5/49 + 1/10)

Greece
Joker, Lotto

Ireland
Irish Lotto

Requested for inclusion

[New Zealand] - Lotto [6+1BB/40 + 1/10 PB]
[Canada] - Ontario Lottario, Quebec Max, Western Max, Daily Grand
[Italy] - SuperEnaLotto [6/90 + Jolly BB (no Superstar)]
[South Africa] - National Lotto, PowerBall
[Spain] - Lotería Primitiva 6+1/49 [drawn Thursday, Saturday], Bonoloto 6+1/49 [drawn 6 times per week,from monday to saturday]
[U.S.A. - New York] - Lotto, Cash 4 Life, Take 5
[U.S.A. - Pennsylvania] - Cash 5, Match 6
[U.S.A. - Texas] - Texas Two Step [4/35 + 1/35], Lotto Texas [6/54], texas cash 5 [daily game], texas tripple chance [daily game]
[U.S.A. - Tennessee] - cash lotto, Pick 5
[Brazil] - Mega-Sena

Currently rejected

[Australia] - Set for Life [8 main balls drawn]
[Germany] - Lotto 6 aus 49 [extra ball in range 0-9]
[Ghana] - NLA Ghana 5/90 [daily game? Tickets 1-5 of picked numbers?]
[Greece] - Extra 5 [drawn twice per day]

luisgmira
Regular
Regular

Re: Requests for new lotteries

Post by luisgmira » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Just to clarify:

The Lotería Primitiva, 6+1/49 (Spain) is drawn twice a week, on thursdays and saturdays.

Regards.

Antoine

Post by Antoine » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:02 am

Hello Anastasio,

Could you please include EUROMILLION drawn twice a week (tuesday and friday), it is a 5/50 and 2/12 (as of 27 oct it is changed from 2/11 to 2/12)
the web site is https://www.fdj.fr/jeux/jeux-de-tirage/euromillions/ and Historique Euro Million - My Million (depuis fevrier 2014) right at the boootm of the page.

Thank you very much
Antoine

Antoine

Post by Antoine » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:08 am

Hello Anastasio,

The australian lotto 6/45 happens monday wednesday and saturday, they distinguish separately Monday/Wednesday draw and Saturday draw. But for the GAT system, is there a way you can provide a combined Monday/Wednesday/Saturday analysis also because they have the same numbers 45 and they draw 6 numbers so same rules. The only difference is the draw numbers.

Kind regards,
Antoine

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:12 pm

Antoine wrote:Hello Anastasio,

The australian lotto 6/45 happens monday wednesday and saturday, they distinguish separately Monday/Wednesday draw and Saturday draw. But for the GAT system, is there a way you can provide a combined Monday/Wednesday/Saturday analysis also because they have the same numbers 45 and they draw 6 numbers so same rules. The only difference is the draw numbers.

Kind regards,
Antoine
It is not the same, even if they happen to be the same field. If the numbers are drawn from different machines for the various days, this already ruins the ability to enter them under a unified entry. We have discussed this in the past with users here and decided to have a separate entry for all three games.

For the other question, Euromillions is already at the system. I'll adapt it for the forthcoming draw to support 2/12.

manuk
Casual
Casual

Post by manuk » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:51 am

I would have 5/90 Italian lotto, whell of Rome

You can get all archive here
https://www.lottologia.com/lotto/?do=ar ... estrazioni

latest extraction winner numbers were

With two numbers you can win 250 euros . Are you able to predict 2 numbers on Roma whell ?

tintan
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by tintan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:24 am

Hi Anastasios,
I can see Monday & Wednesday lotto for Australia is in green and pending. You are right when you said in your post answering a member you could see Saturday / Mon / Wed were different draws even having their same 1-45 + 2BB. Comparing the past draws from them you can see it appears they use different machines. I have been following Monday & Wednesday draws weekly and to me they have a different data file for each lottery. I would like to request when it is going to be available for the members to test them.
thanks for the great job done.
tintan

BUX

Post by BUX » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Hello Anastasio,

I'm from Texas, USA and I may have a couple games that could easily be implemented here since they aren't daily:

Texas Two Step - holds jackpots starting at $200,000 and progresses up to 1million+ lump sum: (4/35 + 1/35) Drawings held Mondays and Thursdays Past winning numbers with "Download" .csv file on official site
Lotto Texas - holds jackpots starting at 4million and beyond: (6/54) Drawings held Wednesdays and Saturdays Past winning numbers with "Download" .csv file on official site

Would be a godsend if these were used, thanks for your hard work!

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:18 pm

manuk wrote:I would have 5/90 Italian lotto, whell of Rome

You can get all archive here
https://www.lottologia.com/lotto/?do=ar ... estrazioni

latest extraction winner numbers were

With two numbers you can win 250 euros . Are you able to predict 2 numbers on Roma whell ?
May I ask, I see over there several different draws for the same day. If I am to support the Roma part, I have to do that for all the other entries as well. Are all these games 5/90 too (obviously each drawn from another machine)? Finally these are 4 draws/week, so it goes to the "limited time available" to do the work. I'll consider these games when I have most other lotteries in place.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Australian Monday Lotto is in place, Wednesday Lotto will follow too in a couple of days.