Requests for new lotteries

Requests, improvements, bug reports or any other discussion related to the G.A.T. Engine online service
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Requests for new lotteries

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue May 07, 2019 3:16 pm

I have been examining the Ghana 5/90 game for inclusion to the online system. At first glance it seems the whole thing is incompatible but I want input from users who may play that game. I see daily draws in there, named like Monday Special, Lucky Tuesday etc. Also the game rules are, the player selects 1-5 numbers only in their ticket. As a price layout I see something mentioned Direct 1, Direct 2... up to Direct 5 so I presume a player wins in a category if he matches exactly his selection of numbers, so if he picks 2 numbers, he has to match both to win the Direct 2 category but if he matches just one number, he wins nothing. Well, this is a rather strange structure to play lottery, incompatible with the online service, only GAT Engine would approach that game with its ability to request less than 5 numbers. So, looks like a daily game really. My question is, is it a daily game? Does the win structure is what I describe? For now I consider this lottery rejected unless if users suggest otherwise and assist in setting that up.

Keith Rauseo

Post by Keith Rauseo » Tue May 28, 2019 1:43 am

Hello Anastasio,

Could you please include Trinidad and Tobago Cash Pot. It is a daily game drawn Monday to Saturday. it is a 5/20. I believe it is the smallest number set worldwide.
The web site is http://www.nlcbplaywhelotto.com/nlcb-cashpot-results/ . Archive results are listed lower on the page.

Thank you very much
KEITH RAUSEO

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue May 28, 2019 10:15 am

Hi Keith, unfortunately at this stage daily drawn games are not considered for inclusion. This has to do with: 1)possible downtime of several hours to get the new result 2)waiting for an already running processing queue to complete 3)the time needed to make a new prediction and update the database 4) unforeseen issues which are investigated/addressed daily.
Most of the time it takes a few hours to produce an outcome but all the above can result in a waiting time of even 24 hours or more to have a result and for that reason I cannot consider at this point daily games.

Keith Rauseo

Post by Keith Rauseo » Tue May 28, 2019 1:18 pm

Thanks for the response. I appreciate the explanation.

Ramses

Post by Ramses » Wed May 29, 2019 9:50 am

Thank you very much for the installation "GAT Engine" for Loto France. That's great..

david888

Post by david888 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:30 am

My user data: ID 135

I would like to request to add the megasena game from Brazil.

Drawn 2 or 3 times per week
Maximum fields: 1
Maximum drawn balls per field: 6
Maximum total balls per field: 60.
Mechanical lottery machine
official homepage game:
http://loterias.caixa.gov.br/wps/portal ... /megasena/

GAT online is simpler to make some prediction? Sure, I would like to see a one-button click
prediction. I would be very thankful!

- I have download, and installed GAT, imported history for Brazil megasena game. I chose some parameters,
and start the process. Where I can find the predictions?

Thanks,

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:36 am

GAT Online is basically a pre-made one-click button prediction and the same option would end up in GAT too, named "automatic". For GAT itself, there is a dedicated section here at the forums on GAT. Predictions are available when you inspect a GAT table, at its "predicted nunumbers" panel. One way to inspect a GAT table is to double-click an ID number at the panorama. I suggest to check with the manual what each panel shows and what each panorama mode represents. GAT typically involves some comparison of different GAT tables to pick the one that could result in the better outcome for the next draw but even if it does not deliver on that next draw, using the Run Factor mechanism you can expect to trap its demonstrated performance. All these approaches are explained in the help file and also here at the dedicated GAT Engine section of the forums.

david888

Post by david888 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:29 pm

Dear Mr.,

ID 135

I would like to request to add megasena game from Brazil to online service.
•Maximum fields: 1.
•drawn balls per field: 6.
•total balls: 60.

•Mechanical lottery machine (drawn in a barrel).
• official game homepage:
http://loterias.caixa.gov.br/wps/portal ... /megasena/

where to download the history:
http://www1.caixa.gov.br/loterias/_arqu ... mgsasc.zip

Thanks,

swaggy
Casual
Casual

Post by swaggy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:39 pm

Thank you LA for all you do ! Can and will only when you get the time to add Canada's Daily Grand lottery.
5/49 + 1/7 Powerball
Monday's and Thursdays are the draw.
Here's website link: https://lotto.bclc.com/daily-grand-and-extra.html

swaggy
Casual
Casual

Post by swaggy » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:44 pm

LA is there a time frame to when Canadian Lottery Daily Grand will be added to Gat , Gat online service? It's a Canadian National game with well over 200 draws now. I really would appreciate it if you could add that lottery to the software please.