AI based lotto number prediction

Talk about anything related to lotteries... This is your place to chat!
Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: AI based lotto number prediction

Post by Rustamshah » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:53 am

Hey friends

For me very interesting results as I learned something new, but for other friends here, may be a total failure, we miss almost all numbes and one one off, but for me the area I was expecting appeared. Any way better luck next time, right? I will post next prediction soon here, so as always, stay tuned :lol:

swaggy
Casual
Casual

Post by swaggy » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:50 pm

Rustmahah thanks for your detailed response. I am very familiar with the Brazilian Mathematician lol. What type software are you using? Can you try a couple of predictions for Canadian lottery BC49 using your method assuming its not time consuming? I would love to be able to use your method for a few draws to see how and if its works for this Canadian lottery.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:45 am

Hey friends

Next round, I am going to post once again only 12 numbers for today's German Lotto draw. At the time of writing we still have around 11 hours time to play so if you want to play German Lotto today then you may want to use these numbers [No Guaranteesss of course] 8-). I am posting these predictions for information purposes only :lol:

After calculating my data these are my recommended numbers.

05-07-15-19-23-25-30-33-36-40-43-47

If you use them and if you win something please let us know here. My purpose to post them here to see if we can combined my techniques and GAT Engine to narrow down the most likely lotto numbers.

Cheers..

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:27 am

Good stuff. 7, 19 and 30 are in my numbers, too, others are close (24, 35). I'll post an update after the draw. :)

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:56 pm

So close, yet so far away: 6 : 15 : 17 : 21 : 25 : 41

Similar, but different, result on my part (6+21).

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:58 am

Paperino wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:56 pm
So close, yet so far away: 6 : 15 : 17 : 21 : 25 : 41

Similar, but different, result on my part (6+21).
Hey Paprino

Same results, got two hits [15+25] and two one offs [7+40] :lol:

Just for information I did not use GAT Engine purposely here, I have now noticed that I came very close most of the time, I have few questions for you, are you getting these results with the help of GAT Engine only or you are using other softwares as well?

How many numbers did you choose yesterday? I had to choose between 10 to 12 and I chose 12 and if you don't mind can you share your other numbers as well?

I am planing to post Canadian lotto 6/49 numbers here too, let me know if you play canadian lotto as well.

Regards.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:14 am

swaggy wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:50 pm
Rustmahah thanks for your detailed response. I am very familiar with the Brazilian Mathematician lol. What type software are you using? Can you try a couple of predictions for Canadian lottery BC49 using your method assuming its not time consuming? I would love to be able to use your method for a few draws to see how and if its works for this Canadian lottery.
Hi swaggy

Sorry for late reply, I am planning to post Canadian National lotto 6/49 here but for British Columbia I do not have lotto historical data, if you like to know then I may post Canadian national lotto predictions soon. I do need some time to calculate these results and after my computer spit these numbers out, I go and check them with my other Charts which I have gathered over long period of time, its a long story, I may explain it later but for the time being let us say it take some time to predict :lol:

In my observartion some lotteries are easier to predict then others. People oft forget that there are very simple and logical reason where the randomness of a machine would increase, for example if the machine is physically located at the 50th Floor of a building then any vibration would change the results, may be a minor tremor would do it, also what type of machine is actually been used to spit these lotto numbers matters too, needless to say its a very tricky and complicated mess :D

Let me know if you use GAT Engine and what is your success rate so far.

Cheers..

Oper Intelligence

Post by Oper Intelligence » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:32 am

Hi

I have checked worldwide all lotteries
one strange thing i begin from 198420 6 nr combinations always the same
from that every lottery wordwide i find exactly 5nrs out of 6 de 7the subnr not checked each time
but once in a year or more a bullseye 6 nrs so that is to match money for playing.
But
i have one algoritme off the 1700 i have found in 16 years off research

example b1 = ball 1
when you count b1 and b2 or b1b3,b1b4 ........till b56 on the same place !!
that means example
lottery belgium 02/11/2019
b1b2 =26
b1b2 =60
b1b3 =54
b1b4 =1600 or more
b1b5= till b5b6 all the rest is equel below 100

i dont understand why it is , if you calculate no mather what count on a ball whit just
any formula it is always the same example count b1=nr1 of all combinations you get +-750000 combi's
try 2 or 45 15 whatever same thing.

so B1 and B4 whit just 2! others in between (rember same place !) thats the only duo that 10 or 20 times higher in calculation.
regards

Oper

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:19 pm

Rustamshah, I did not save yesterdays numbers, but from the ticket, some I did not mention were: 1, 8, 10, 22, 26, 37, 44, 45.

Most weeks, GAT is still the basis of my process, but I also use tools like Lottofilter and Lotto Optimizer for Android.

The last couple of weeks I did 18 numbers, random combinations. To my surprise, this works better than a traditional 4if5 wheel (that I can not afford anyway).

I do not play Canadian, but this week I will do Irish Lotto with a fixed odds bookmaker.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:39 am

Hey Paperino

Good to know and goog luck with Irish lotto. I have no experience with these two software you mentioned but if you can tell me where can I get them I may try them ;)

I have some work to do today so I will post my next prediction hopefully tomorrow, I will try to keep it around 12 numbers, do you have any tip how to wheel them best? In your experience what wheel or setup bring you most wins?