AI based lotto number prediction

Talk about anything related to lotteries... This is your place to chat!
Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

AI based lotto number prediction

Post by Rustamshah » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:29 am

Hi there,

I have developed an AI based lotto prediction technique which is working in controlled conditions pretty good. I think we can not predict the lotto numbers, but we can certainly predict an Area of numbes where the next numbers most propably appear, I will furter explain in coming posts, here I am predicting the Area of numbers from German Lotto 6/49, Tuesday 16th October, 2019. In next post I will match these predicted numbers with an Actual draw number. The predicted Area numbers are as follows.

If you can play German Lotto online then you have these numbers to choose from, Good luck ! ;)

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: AI based lotto number prediction

Post by Rustamshah » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:41 am

Hi

Okay folks, it was interesting, as we can see from the Draw results that it was very close, remember this prediction was not based on GAT Engine however, I think combined with AI based analysis plus GAT Engine can bring intesting results. Draw result was as follows.

05-09-12-17-31-38

As we can see that 4 clear near misses, the AI based Analysis as mentioned can predict the area of next draws pretty accurately and this was again the case here. We have selected only 15 numbers from 49 and I think analysis speaks for itself.

In coming days I will going to post other predictions here, if you are playing German Lotto 6/49 these numbes would be great choice.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:18 am

Hey folks

Hopefully you guys are doing fine. My next prediction after finishing my AI based Analysis for German Lotto 6/49 is as follows.

These abovementioned numbers are the most likely numbers to hit tomorrow, so if you are playing German lotto on 19th October, 2019 you may wanna use them. Now apart from these numbes there are few with good ratio which could be added with abovementioned numbers if one likes.

As always good luck !

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:33 am

Hi there

Again intresting situation, lets see the draw results first, the draw numbers were as follows;

As we can see that once again we have three solid hits and [one or two] near miss or one off, the AI based analysis continously brings the area of numbers to pick from a total pool to minmum. What that mean is we can then focus on a particular set of numbers and plan our lotto in Advance, there are different ways to increase the chances of winning then if you know what numbers to be focussed upon, one can use techniques like Matrix construction or include numbers which either one plus or one minus from the picking set. I have personally won yesterday 4 x 3 hits which roughly speaks around 40 Euros, not very much but its a continous win and I am keep missing these big ones as one offs most of the time.

I am sure that with the help of GAT Engine we can even bring these near misses to minimum. Your feedback would be highly appreciated.

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:42 am

Hey folks,

Today I am going to post German Lotto prediction for today's draw. At the time of writing we still have around 7 hours so if someone wants to use these predicted numbers for draw, please do so.

Today I chose to reduce the numbers down to 13 instead of usual 15 to 18, reducing predicted numbers increases chances of failure but I am still positive that my predicted numbers are filtered trhough a process and are the best to play for today's game. Here are the predicted numbers;

According to my analysis the coming lotto numbes follows today a certain pattern which is reflected in abovementioned numbers, however, depending on few external factors which increase the randomness of a lotto machine there may be few variations. Which usually leads to a misses like one offs. That is my friends is not our hands :lol:

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:32 pm

Hi friends

Although I knew that by reducing the predicted numbers around to 12 would be a risk but I am happy that even then we had two HITS and two one offs, I find it quite good, we are getting the area of numbers always right, or almost everytime right. For example in last draw I predicted that one number would appear from Area of numbers like 17 and 32 etc. And we have actual lotto numbers appearing from there. In both cases we saw that it was almost right, it could be a 4 hit out of 6 game!

For next draw on 26th October, 2019, I find myself between two very interesting models. Both have according to my calculatoins good chance to appear. But in order to reduce the predicted numbers to a minimus I am only posting one of them, this model has better chances 53% compare to 47% of the other one.

Again this time I want to keep the prediction to a minimum risking the chances of failure but hey, no risk no fun right? :lol: So here are my prediction for Saturday 26th October, 2019.

If some one is interesting about the other model and want to have numbers from it please right me reply below. I will post them here too.

Good luck ! ;)

swaggy
Casual
Casual

Post by swaggy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:58 pm

What are you steps to coming up with the range of numbers that may hit ?

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Hi Sawaggy
What are you steps to coming up with the range of numbers that may hit ?
Sorry my friend I did not fully understand your question? if you kindly explain a bit will be highly appreciated. If you want to know how I come to these numbers then its a long process, I used to do this manually and I had to filter few different time, now I have created a software and based on Neural networks to see if I can find any useful pattern among my filtered numbes.

I have my own criteria to select these numbers and its based on historical record and how mathmatically lotto numbers would be selected in any draw, for example if you look the total possible combinations in 6/49 there are 13,983,816 ! But most people do not know that from these 13,983,816 total combi. atleast 405.000 are combinations which follows a certain pattern. They follow 1,2,1,1,1 pattern.'

You can divide lotto numbers in 7 rows, like first row would be 1 to 10, second would be 11 to 20 and so on so forth. The above pattern means that at least 405.000 combination would have at least one row which would contain at least 2 numbers and other contain only 1 numbes.

similarly there are only 202.500 possible combinations which follows 2,2,1,1 pattern, meaning once again two numbes from two rows of 10 numbers and rest two reaming numbers from any other 10 number row. As you can see that here in this pattern of 2,2,1,1 there are only 202.500 combinations and they are less then pattern of 1,2,1,1,1 where you have 405.000 combinations.

one last example would be as there are 108.000 combinations for pattern 2,1,3. Again in this example there will be one row of 10 numbers which will contain 3 numbers, one will have 2 numbers and there will be one row of 10 numbers which would have only 1 numbers.

If you see above examples then its easy to understand that if you want to play lotto then you should make your combinations which should follow 1,2,1,1,1 morethen the other ones. And we can mathmatically prove this easily. This work has been already proven by a Brazilian Mathmatician.

This is just one of the filter which I use to predict my lotto numbers. Of course I can not give you a gurantee that you will win a Jackpot tomorrow but I can assure you that my predictions are based on sound understand of lotto and its math. :D

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:15 pm

Hey friends!

Hopefully you guys are doing fine and successfull, now let us check first the last Draw numbers of German Lotto.

01-02-11-17-37-44

Now we can call it a partial success as we have one hit and two near misses or one offs. But important point once again is that we have only chosen 10 numbers out of 49 and within this limited pool, getting almost three hit right was pretty good. Shows that the concpet of getting the next Area of numbers for draw every time right or almost every time right is working pretty good.

Playing 10 or 12 numbers is much more economical and we can even chose few extra numbes depending the budget to increase our chances, as we can see that we had two one offs, which could be covered by adding few extra numbers. Of course you can not predict the lottery numers with 100% accuracy as its against the Universal laws, but you can certainly come veryy close.

I will post my next prediction here as soon as I am finish with my calculations. So do come back and check this page regularly. If you have won something last time then cong. and if not then better luck next time ! :lol:

Rustamshah
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Rustamshah » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:16 am

Hey folks

Hopefully you guys are doing fine. Its time to predict the next one, at the time of writing there are still 8 hours before the Draw of German Lotto, so you if you are looking for numbers, you may want to use them, of course no guarateeess :twisted:

Here are the numbers.

03-04-06-16-17-29-39-40-42-46

Again I am only taking 10 best numbers according to my calclulations, there is another version of slightly less but equally interesting numbers but I had to choose and I chose this group. There are ten numbers here so one may use few more according to his or her budget.

As always, I wish you luck ! :D