Jackpot

Talk about anything related to lotteries... This is your place to chat!
hirandara

Jackpot

Post by hirandara » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:39 am

What would you do the first week after winning the Jackpot? I would do a lot of things...Mostly, go shopping and buy lots of electronics! Also, go on vacation and travel the world. What about you?

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Jackpot

Post by Sooz » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:50 am

Pay off some debts, donate something to Anastasios, reduce hours in my workweek - maybe down to just one day per week, get a smaller place to live (yes smaller - my place is too big but there's never enough time to get rid of the clutter and to arrange the repairs so it can be sold - with the jackpot, I can just let the new owners be happy that they got my house for a good price and let them worry about the repairs), rent (not buy) a hybrid car, have a big dog again - no, have TWO dogs, give a little away to a few people I know could really use a little extra, find a good dance instructor who will come to my house so I don't have to spend unnecessary travel time in traffic, I'll have to make a good wooden dance floor in one room, have groceries delivered so won't have to shop, and I'm sure there will be other chores that I can just pay someone else to do, no risky investments because I could live very happily on just 1-2% a year of the jackpot, guess it's mostly about having more time - time for friends, time for hobbies. :-)))

.....Sooz