consistently finding hits from X numbers

Talk about anything related to lotteries... This is your place to chat!
Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

consistently finding hits from X numbers

Post by Ilovelottery » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 am

Hi All

Has anyone found a method or methods to consistently produce say, 3 hits from 15 numbers in at least a 45N lottery? consistently means at least 70% success rate.

It doesn't have to be 3 hits from 15. It could be 2 from say 7 numbers or even 1 hit from 5 numbers. I'm just looking for consistency in hitting.

I only know how to use LA :roll: I just wonder whether experience users of GAT and WG or LA know a way :D
Also, it doesn't have to be with these lottery programs, it could be any method that you've discovered yourself.

Let me know plz. I will remember you!!!

Thanks

Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

Re: consistently finding hits from X numbers

Post by Ilovelottery » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Come on Mr Anastasios-Tampakis, of all people, only you will know or can find me the method, right?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:48 pm

The closest I can think of to your request is results obtained by GAT. However the term "consistency" is a bit hard to guarantee even at a given ratio e.g. 70%. In some cases you may get a good result on every draw, on other cases it may not provide that consistency; over a longer period there will be some that are way beyond good results, on other instances during an equally lengthy period worse results may be achieved so even if the average might end up to e.g. 70% success ratio, the hit results will not be evenly distributed over the whole test range. After all, dealing with lotto draws has this effect . The absolute mode of GAT is tailored exactly to the requirement " 2 from say 7 numbers" or "1 hit from 5 numbers". Apart from the above, I not sure what more I can add. Actual users may have more data to add in terms of consistency or hit accuracy.

lottoarchitect

Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

Post by Ilovelottery » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi LA

Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Come on people, hundreds of you spending hours an yrs on these programs, one of you must know a way, even 3 numbers from 20N is good but consistently OK

Thanks