FINALLY a 4-hit

Talk about anything related to lotteries... This is your place to chat!
Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

FINALLY a 4-hit

Post by Sooz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Finally! And also 3 3-hits for the same draw! I play Lottario now - a 6/45 game. Thanks to both GAT and WG. :-)
Sooz

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: FINALLY a 4-hit

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Congrats Sooz! It was about time to have some good hits produced! Could you describe a bit more of the playing strategy, picked numbers and system used?

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:20 pm

Of course. Gat found for me some tables with the best 2-hitters, with 7 numbers selected. For these 2-hitting gats, the 2-hits happen about 50% of the time. So I'll continue to use the same gats (increasing the RF) until the hits-delay will be 4. (That's just a subjective decision - I think a delay of 4 means maybe the table has become cold.)

It makes sense to use absolute, but the graphs seemed to show more uniformity with augmentative, so I used augmentative. Anyway, that way i didn't worry about dropping a repeated number. (That will make more sense below.)

I chose 3 of these tables and then put each group of 7 numbers into its own group in WG, telling WG to take only 2 numbers from each group.

In reality there are usually less than 7 selected numbers in a group because a gat might have the same number as another gat. In that case, I copy to clipboard in original order, and try to drop the numbers which are furthest to the right. (Hope that makes sense.)

I stopped asking GAT to include the bonus because in Lottario the bonus only comes into play if you win 5 plus the bonus. GAT was too good at finding me the bonus which couldn't be used. Too frustrating. :-)

With this particular win, each group had 6 numbers. So I wheeled a total of 18 numbers.

Specifically GAT gave me these groups:
27 41 25 17 23 8 43 and i dropped the 17
17 1 33 8 13 3 7 and i dropped the 8
26 27 41 4 24 29 38 and i dropped the 41

The winning draw was 1 7 20 26 27 35

My budget is 20 tickets. I ask WG for main coverage 3 if 3, and additional coverage 4 if 4. Obviously you can't get nearly 100% coverage but I hoped, with the filters, to get an optimal coverage anyway.

Any questions? :-))
Sooz

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Perfectly understood. Just one minor question, the GATs you pick are from the same column and you pick them in the order they appear, or do you inspect them and decide on which ones to use?

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:18 am

Hi LA. Yes they were all from the same column of 19 gats - best 2-hitters in augmented mode, with 7 requested numbers.
I inspected them. For regularity of course and also was looking for a build-up pattern, although there's not much buildup when you're just looking at 2-hitters. One gat I liked because the 3-hits (though not a lot of them) were also regular. None of the 3 gats I chose had any 4-hits on the graph. Coincidentally 2 of the 3 gats I chose were the top 2 of the column. The 3rd was halfway down.
Sooz :-)