Shout out

Talk about anything related to lotteries... This is your place to chat!
Flash2188
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Re: Shout out

Post by Flash2188 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:32 am

Hi Numbers,

18 numbers are still quite a large amount to invest on...BUT it's still a tremendous achievement on
your part to reduce the pool to this !....I'd rather be trying to pick 6 from 18 than 6 from 45 !
Have you any chance to "key box" any of the 18 numbers to 1,2 or 3 so that fewer combinations
could be played. Have you read Robert Serotic's book "The only way to win lotto" ? It might give
you a few ideas in it to at least wheel your 18 numbers in a way that might suit your budget. I
have this book and there are some excellent plans in it. Hope you get a breakthrough and can
win the big one as we all here hope to achieve by sharing ideas with each other on this blog.

Numbers_Guru
Casual
Casual

Post by Numbers_Guru » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Hi Flash,
Yeah frustratingly close but still too far away.
Was messing around with my method today and made a discovery that could enhance things further.
Tried a couple of runs without any fine tuning to get consistent 5/18 results.
There seems to be an elusive element at play, I have an inclination of which direction to head but it generally takes a few or more attempts to nail it down.
Have not read the book, have not read any lotto books. Prefer to approach this from first principles and discover along that way what does and does not work.
Thanks for the recommendation anyway.
And good luck with your endeavors.

Flash2188
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by Flash2188 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:29 am

Hi Numbers,

Don't beat yourself up too much for not being able ( yet ) to discovering that missing piece of the
puzzle that's preventing some more accurate consistency in your endeavour for perfection. You've
done an amazing job so far ! The missing piece you may not be aware of is that I have read that
Lottery companies use more than one machine...possibly 2 or 3 to try to create as random as
possible outcomes for every draw. This is probably what throws most researchers out when their
predictions don't eventuate !....I'm sure it's preventing me from progressing any further in my
research for the "Holy Grail"....lol

But keep trying every angle you can imagine Numbers and hopefully you'll be rewarded very soon !

Cheers

Numbers_Guru
Casual
Casual

Post by Numbers_Guru » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Well I seem to have had bit if a breakthrough.
Have managed to achieve 6 from 14 numbers played for 3 randomly picked test games.
These are games that have already played our and where blind tested against.
1st game got 6 correct from an 11 number pool.
2nd and 3rd games got 6 correct from a 14 number pool.
Need to do more tests on past draws and recheck forward contamination of outcomes again. Have checked all formulas and algorithms once but need to double and triple check them.
If this pans out then I'm a very happy guy :-)

Flash2188
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by Flash2188 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Sensational work Numbers !!! Hope to hear that your analysis holds for future draws! Many is the time I thought
I had fine tuned my process only for it to not hold up in subsequent weeks....anyway I keep grinding away at
the piles of data hoping for a breakthrough someday. Fingers crossed that you might be almost there !

Cheers

Numbers_Guru
Casual
Casual

Post by Numbers_Guru » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:36 am

Have just finished a could of tweaks on my method.

I've been posting in another forum that I wont mention the name of here in order to get some feed back and also as a means to sort my thoughts on what I have been doing and to record my progress.

Historically I was able to get anywhere from 4 to 6 winning numbers from a play pool of 12 to 24 numbers but with a relatively random placement of winning combinations.

Currently with my new tweaks it is looking like I have been able to reduce the play pool down to around 12 to 18 numbers and achieve a higher hit rate on 5 or 6 winning numbers.

Still in testing so not getting too ahead of myself at the moment, looking promising but only tested against a relatively small sample of grouped winning combinations.

Moving on to testing against random plays and various combinations of games.