I love these programs

Talk about anything related to lotteries... This is your place to chat!
kiwi
Advanced
Advanced

Re: I love these programs

Post by kiwi » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:51 am

Hi Sooz

Thanks for your reply and yes I can see with playing a 6/49 game has a less odds that a 6/45 game.
When you say
i just look at the last part of the graph to see what the buildup actually looks like
what are you looking for is it a rising graph over a long period etc?
I'm going to compare using your method and run all the modes absolute,augmentative and Buildup and see which is better.

Thanks
Kiwi

kiwi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kiwi » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:18 am

Hi Sooz

Can you tell me what setting for the Hits graph you use, is it set to Look ahead 2 furture draws etc?

Thanks
Kiwi

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi Kiwi
You mean the blue line? For the hits graph, i just leave it at the default of 5. Remember that the blue line is a "moving average" so for sure it will be rising in all the gats which were selected for best build-up.

Before I switched to buildup, it was AGonizing trying to decide which gat to choose. :-) It's so much simpler now just choosing the most commonly selected numbers from several gats.

As for what else i look for in the graph, it's pretty well what Anastasios has already described as important for the build-up mode. If he says it's important that's good enough for me. So do some searches on this forum for what he says about buildup mode. The one thing I do remember that I think he places importance on is this - that there is a regularly climbing red line at the end of the graph. That is, a REGULAR improvement. That is, ideally, for example a one-hit, followed by a 2-hit, followed by a 3-hit, followed by a 4-hit, followed by a 5-hit, followed by more 5-hits. Anastasios, if you're reading this, please correct me if I'm wrong. But the program already places these gats (in buildup mode) in priority in the column - that's why I don't remember all the details of the priorities.

But also look at the last time there was a zero-hit, and I give preference to the gats which haven't had any zero-hits in the last part of the graph, even before the regular ascent hits started.

Hope this answers your questions - sorry if it's rambling.
Good LUCK!
Sooz

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Well, the "good" gat from 2 draws ago was getting tired by the time its RF=2, and it got NO numbers correct. That's a relief because i didn't play it.
I also started a fresh run with RF = 0, and as usual did a sort of "synthetic". Again, GAT managed to get 3 correct numbers from the 12 chosen. and this time WG managed to put all 3 numbers on only one ticket. Too bad they don't give any prizes for getting 2 out of 6 correct. :-)
Also, my quick picks had 2 3-hitting tickets. (overdue according to probability :-))
Another observation - the winning numbers were pretty well evenly distributed throughout the grid of 19 tables by 12 numbers selected. The top half had about the same number of hits as the bottom half. This IS usually the case.

kiwi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kiwi » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi Sooz

Thanks for all the info, with a 6/49 I'm not really finding the GATs to pick with so many graphs which are very similar but will keep trying.

Thanks again
Kiwi

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Hi Kiwi,
I'm not choosing a single GAT. When I did that in the past, it was impossible to choose, so I can commiserate with you! :-)
Instead, I wheel the 12 numbers which were chosen the most times by 19 GAT's.

Sooz

kiwi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kiwi » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi Sooz

Thanks for the info, it was just you said that you picked a GAT and not add all the 19 GAT numbers up etc and it happen to be at the top.
However, this week I didn't do that - there was one gat which really stood out as being the best looking

I have found with using the compare feature I got 3 good GATs 3 hitters 12 numbers 3 of 3 to speed things up one near the top one near the middle and one at the bottom and all with zeros in the rising graph so this is the difficulty. I was using 13 Data 100 Draws and over 3 million GATs.

But I like your method of 19 GATs and using the hightest hitting numbers and will keep working on this

Thanks
Kiwi

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:36 am

Sigh. No winning tickets at all for me this week. There was only one correctly selected number out of 12. The bright side is this: the 6 winning numbers were quite skewed this week. The first three of the six winning numbers were 2, 4, and 5. Even if GAT had selected those numbers, my filters in WG would never have allowed them on one ticket. If that had happened, I'd REALLY be upset LOL!
I thought for sure that some lucky person betting birthdates would win but it turns out that nobody won the jackpot this week. Next week's jackpot will be higher. :-)
Sooz

Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

Post by Ilovelottery » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:25 am

Hi Sooz, Bad result happens but at least we know studying do help us enormously. I started doing the Euromillion only last Month. It's a 5/50+2/11 and that's is really difficult (126m to 1 for the JP).

First 2 draws was fantastic and I even hit 2N from 4N. Then next 2 draws, I hits zero. :lol: I even use 16N selection and absolutely nothing, :roll: I felt so dejected :( last week I didn't want to look anymore. But, this treasure hunt is like taking drugs, it's addictive, (so, I've been told) so I had another look at it again for 21st Nov draw. My spirit was rekindled. I didn't actually make any selection but I did manage to CLEARLY SEE 4 of the 5 main numbers that appeared. Hope is restored! :lol:

Good luck everyone!

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:51 am

Hi Sooz, unlucky to have the hits come to an end. Can you make a summary of the hits produced over that period using this GAT approach? I have a feeling the odds beaten are outstanding given you pick 12 numbers only for every draw.