Summary of Winning Streak

Talk about anything related to lotteries... This is your place to chat!
Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Summary of Winning Streak

Post by Sooz » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:25 am

OK, here it is. Each time wheeling 12 numbers picked by GAT in a 6/45 game. Method is described in the other thread "I love these programs". The following is just GAT's results - not the quick picks.

Sept 6 - 4 correct
Sept 13 - I played the same gats as the previous week with RF = 1. No hits.
Sept 20 - sorry i can't find any record of what happened.
Sept 27 - 3 correct
Oct 4 - 3 correct
Oct 11 - 4 correct
Oct 18th - zero correct
Oct 25th - I was disappointed with the previous week. LOL, I was getting spoiled. So instead of running GAT the usual way, I ran the GAT program for the Early Bird draw. There are only 4 numbers drawn and you need all 4 to win, but your ticket still has 6 selected numbers. No winner for me. So back to my usual method.
Nov 1st - 3 correct
Nov 8th - 3 correct
Nov 15th - 3 correct
Nov 22 - only 1 correct
Nov 29 (tonight) only 2 correct

That's it!
One more point. As previously explained, I play the top most frequent numbers selected by GAT in 19 tables. But sometimes (usually) there are more than 12 numbers. For example the top 2 numbers might be picked 8 times each. Then the next top 7 numbers might be 7 times each. Then the next top 7 numbers might be picked 6 times each. So there are 2+7+7 = 16 numbers. But I only want to wheel 12 of them. So which 4 to drop? I want to drop 4 from the 7 numbers that were each selected 6 times. Well, I looked at a couple things to decide which numbers to drop: if they were winners the previous week I dropped them, OR drop them if they were selected more often as gat's 12th choice or 11th choice - that is, look at gat's original order rather than the numerical order. So far, I've never dropped a winning number.

That's all I can think of right now. :-)
Sooz

draughtsman
Site Admin

Re: Summary of Winning Streak

Post by draughtsman » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Top post Sooz

Well done.

draughtsman

Robertius 1029

Post by Robertius 1029 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:43 am

You can read curious informacion about powerball results on the site, also there are some other facts which could interest you. Read it and try to play. http://australian-lotto-results.com/pow ... ralia-info

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:05 am

Thanks for sharing~ ;)