EPL

Talk about anything related to lotteries... This is your place to chat!
iWin
Regular
Regular

EPL

Post by iWin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Hi LA,

I was wondering if you know anything about the so-called new EPL (European Power Link) system?

I read somewhere that it's been developed by some European mathematiticians to win the lottery so I thought maybe you know something about it?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: EPL

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:25 am

Never heard of this. How is this supposed to work?

iWin
Regular
Regular

Post by iWin » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:39 pm

I don't know anything about it. I just read what this "lottery guru" wrote about it:

"[...]it was developed by a group of mathematicians who have literally been cleaning up in Pick-5 and Pick-6 games around the world. I put this system to work on June 17th testing it in the NH 5/39 game and walked away with two second prizes on my first try!!!"

and sometimes he says things that are worth paying attention to.

iWin
Regular
Regular

Post by iWin » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:43 pm

... and it's supposed to "turn a 6/49 Game into a 6/20 Game" !

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:50 am

Well, if you want my opinion on this, any claim such as "testing it in the NH 5/39 game and walked away with two second prizes on my first try!!!" should be backed up somehow. If he did that, I would really expect a video demonstrating the process of picked numbers with this method alongside with the winning ticket played (so to prove he did that process before the actual draw), side by side. Without these available the claim means nothing, it never happened. Also this "and it's supposed to "turn a 6/49 Game into a 6/20 Game" !" it is the disguised phrase "I have to say something spectacular to draw attention on something I can't backup anyway". Such a thing can happen only on quite fixed lottery games and I doubt there are such lottery games around. If you find such a game try GAT on it, you'll probably win more anyway.

draughtsman
Site Admin

Post by draughtsman » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:50 am

Suggest beware of what is supposed to be on offer with this EPL system.

Google search for the name Steve Player promoter of this supposed system. Unfortunately there is not much to be found that is positive - in respect of lottery systems, that is.

draughtsman

Numbers_Guru
Casual
Casual

Post by Numbers_Guru » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:25 pm

I know it's an old thread but this caught my eye.

It's claimed to be a 6/20 game.

Don't have any info on this system or claims.

But I do have to believe it to be true as I have after 4 years of following my intuition, and thousands of hours of chasing dead ends, finally come up with a system that gives anywhere from 3 to 6 numbers out of 6/45 game.

It's been nothing short of amazing and if I had the money to play 6 to 8 games of 18 numbers I would stand a strong chance of a major win.

For now I will have to stay with selecting 6 from these numbers