US Powerball 700 Million - Need advice

Talk about anything related to lotteries... This is your place to chat!
GregFromIndy

US Powerball 700 Million - Need advice

Post by GregFromIndy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello,

Possibly a strange question but here it is... :oops:

I am new to G.A.T, WG and LA. I've read through the help and some of the forum. I haven't quite gotten my head wrapped around the system yet.

The US Powerball is 700M. It draws tomorrow 1/9/2016 which doesn't give me much time to figure out a good set of numbers using GAT. I do have Lotto Architect and WG.

Can anyone suggest a method they might use if time was limited and Quick Picks were off the table?

Thanks.

Greg

GregFromIndy

Re: US Powerball 700 Million - RTFM (was: Need advice)

Post by GregFromIndy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:09 am

Following up on my own post due to interesting results from a first GAT run.

The US Powerball ended up being 900M. There was NO Jackpot winner for the 1/9/2016 draw, so now it's up to $1.3 Billion! :shock:

Although I did a run in GAT I ended up going with Quick Picks just to be in the game.

Based on information here from lottoarchitect, Sooz, Ilovelottery (and others) I used Buildup mode and captured the most common numbers between GATs. (There must be a name for this method).

12 numbers, Buildup, Category 2-4. 1.3+ Million runs. There was a clear buildup in a few GATS but I went with all in category 4.

Results
Powerball draw (main numbers):
16 19 32 34 57

GAT numbers:
16 18 19 22 25 36 38 45 47 54 64 69

So 2 hits and 3 others close. Not bad.

For the next draw I'd like to use the same GATs with the new draw added. Other than RF=1 I'm not sure how to proceed. I'll read the manual (again) and dig into the forum.

Greg