Limits Of Filtering - What is really possible?

Discussion on strategies that can be developed within Lotto Architect
Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Limits Of Filtering - What is really possible?

Post by Paperino » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi everyone! :)

While I'm waiting for the first win from my GATs of choice (so far got some 2/6 + 2/5 hits), I used this weekend to take a deep look at my previous strategies, in particular filtering.

Catching up on the latest results, there seems to be a group of people who are able to almost certainly (>80%) get 5/6 from 6/49 playing about 1000 blocks (1000€), surely a sum many of us could borrow from their saving accounts for a week or two, given the implied guaranty.

Personally, in simulated drawings, I managed to hit 5/6 (>500 blocks) occasionally, but never without a heavy dose of loser weeks in between the good ones.

The forum seems a bit sleepy right now, hopefully one or two members will come out of the shadows in the coming weeks. :D

Paperino

Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

Re: Limits Of Filtering - What is really possible?

Post by Ilovelottery » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:24 am

Hi Paperino,

It is a bit quiet here, but we are very effective :).

I haven't been here much so was interested to read that you say group of people are able to hit 5/6 from 6/49 1000 blocks and over 80% success rate? Correct me if I am wrong, does that mean matching 5 or 6 numbers in a 6/49 format? does block mean tickets or combinations? does over 80% means if buying 1000 tickets (block) will results in matching 5 or 6 numbers 8 out of 10 times? I just want some definition and clarification before I make any opinion.

Good luck

Paperino
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Paperino » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Ilovelottery, yes, it is possible to win a "5 of 6" prize nearly every single time playing around 1000 combinations.

I mostly use GAT now, but 2 weeks ago I adjusted my abandoned filter software (not Lotto Architect) and nearly got there, too. It takes time, it won't give you a 6 of 6 match and there is always the chance of losing money or catching a week with more winners than usual (=making less profit).

Ilovelottery
Regular
Regular

Post by Ilovelottery » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi Paperino

Mathematically or randomly, it takes about 5400 number of combinations to find one that can math a 5 number in a 6/49 format. To get 8/10 success with 1,000 combinations means about 5x better, less 8/10th. In your case (500 combinations) is 10x better, but if you only hit once in ten occasions (am guessing) then that would not be 10x better at all. This figures given by the 'group' is truthful and accurate then it means GAT does help and works. However, I am not convinced until its proven. Like you said in you initial post,
surely a sum many of us could borrow from their saving accounts for a week or two, given the implied guaranty.

Good luck everyone!