Number delay filter

You ask, we answer...if we know the answer!
Mindas
Casual
Casual

Number delay filter

Post by Mindas » Sun May 24, 2020 3:35 pm

Hi Anastasios,

I'm trying to construct a filter that would only accept tickets that contain 1 number with a certain delay, or a range of delays. Can you help with that?
I've looked around the forum, but I didn't come up with a similar question in order to proceed.
Given the chance, it would be great if you could generalize on that topic (how to construct filters based on number delay) since I'm testing that specific field and it looks promising.

Thanks in advance!

bluemoon
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Number delay filter

Post by bluemoon » Wed May 27, 2020 2:36 am

Interesting! Could you explain your idea by using an example further?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu May 28, 2020 12:10 am

Hi, can you give an example of how that filter operates?

Mindas
Casual
Casual

Post by Mindas » Sat May 30, 2020 4:59 pm

Sure, sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

Since LA calculates the current delay of each number, I would like to create a filter that, for example, will accept all tickets of my chosen numbers that must contain a number with delay 8 and reject all other tickets. The rest of the numbers on this ticket can be any other of my chosen numbers. It is the same as asking the filter to accept all tickets that contain number, let's say 33 (which has a current delay of 8). Of course, you can tell me that this is a way to do it and you will be right, but I wouldn't want to do it that way (manually choosing the number with the desired delay) because it is time consuming and an error (choosing the wrong number) may occur.

Another, more complicated, variation of this filter is to ask that each accepted ticket must contain at least 3 of the chosen numbers with a delay between 6 and 8 and the rest of the numbers to have a delay greater than 20. Of course, the set of selected numbers must contain numbers with relevant delays, otherwise, the filter will reject all the tickets.

I hope this is more clear to you.
Please let me know if you need any further clarification.