Saving Filter set ups

You ask, we answer...if we know the answer!
draughtsman
Site Admin

Saving Filter set ups

Post by draughtsman » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:05 am

TRANSFERED FROM OLD FORUM

hello guys, can somebody help me with this: I’m creating some new filters,
it's working, it's ok, but where can i save those new ones? I pushed save lottery or just save , but when i close the program, it says the changes will be lost...etc.,
and of course next time i don't have the created filters. So how can i save them?
thnx and luck for everyone.

Gunna39

Hi there Gunna39,

Saving such filters is done via Save Project which is Under Project manager or the hand case/briefcase icon on the tool bar. Thus once you have created your Draw Filters and you wish to access them later it is necessary to save them in a project. Being saved in a project means they are not global ie they only available within the project. Or you can copy them into several projects if you wish with each project having different parameter sets.

Note that all your designs of wheels Number Filters Draw Filters Rejection Filters should be stored within a project - all in the same project or a series of projects of your preferences. When you come to reopen the program you will be invited (or you can select) the lottery of your last use and then the project you have developed to work on that lottery.

Hope this helps..

relowe