Wheel Manager - Generate full wheel

You ask, we answer...if we know the answer!
draughtsman
Site Admin

Wheel Manager - Generate full wheel

Post by draughtsman » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:42 am

TRANSFERED FROM OLD FORUM

sorry I need help also

just got the program and made the donate for the wheel part of the
program, and I am sorry but I do not understand how to use this software
either the wheel manager that is....I don't need all the abbrv wheels etc..
what am after is our pick 5 lottery it has up to 39 possible balls, what I need
this software to do is I pick 20 numbers out of the 39 have it generate
all possible 15,000 + combos than sit here with a good bottle of wine
and start deleting all combos with my pre-picked 3 digit combos all
1200 of them and see whets left to play..it hits on paper within 2 to
3 weeks just don't know how many combos there will be to play
everyday......can't find anywhere how to generate the 20 number
full wheel so far it wants me to manually enter each combo as a ticket
etc...if someone could please help me it would be very much appreciated

thanks a million!
Chris

Hi Chris,

what you look for is called a full wheel, which produces all the tickets generated by your selection of 20 numbers. To do so, open your lottery game, open the wheeling system (press F5), select the 'database' tab on the window that opens and tick the two rightmost numbers on [M] & [P] filters (it should be 5 for a pick 5 game) - this will display all the possible full wheels for your game (also enable the full/abbreviated wheel type option).
Finally right-click on the desired wheel and select 'display in details'. This will enable a new tab on the top named 'details'. Click on it and you are ready to enter numbers for this a full wheel. At the end, don't forget to save the wheel and to actually derive the produced tickets, you have to perform stage 1 calculations.
Now, once got the final tickets of the full wheel, you are ready to filter out combinations by whichever method you want. If you filter out based on numbers, use number groups (and stage 2 calculations). If you filter out based on sums, consecutives and all that sort of filters, use stage 3 calculations. Remember to use as the initial source of thickets the produced full wheel's tickets.

An even simpler method to produce the tickets of a full wheel is via the Global Numbers filter system. Simply deselect all the numbers that are not part of your selection, click on "save" and perform stage 1 calculations (remember to activate the Global Numbers filter option in the calculation window). The derived tickets will be the same as in the previous post, just like if you were using a full wheel.

cheers
lottoarchitect