Just downloaded la2.2

You ask, we answer...if we know the answer!
cdrake

Just downloaded la2.2

Post by cdrake » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Just a quick question. Just trying to establish a new lotto and I'm not able to access all of the fields as the pane will not enlarge to allow me to see them. Running windows vista home edition. Thanks to all who reply.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Just downloaded la2.2

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi cdrake, I'm not sure what exactly you face oveer there but it sounds like this
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=815

cdrake

Post by cdrake » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Thank you for your quick reply to my question. Like I said in the previous post I just activated the LA2.2 software yesterday and was in the process of making a 649 lottery named Canada. As you follow the instructions you are told to fill in various fields ie: balls drawn equals 6, cost per play equals 3. There are other fields to fill out in this pane but I can't see them and when I go to maximize the pane the little square changes to the maximized state but the pane size does not and I'm not able to fill out the remaining fields. I've exited the program and restarted to no avail. I've also rebooted the computer and the issue still remains. I do most of my lottery analysis with excel and some of Mr. Saliu's software. Thank you for your help.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Please provide a screenshot of that problematic window. The only reason this could "hide" settings is the link I posted above. If you face something else, I'd like to see it. Here everything works just fine, so I can't tell what is happening there. Finally, LA does not have any sort of activation, what did you activate?