GLOBAL NUMBERS FILTER - LA

You ask, we answer...if we know the answer!
NEMESIS
Regular
Regular

GLOBAL NUMBERS FILTER - LA

Post by NEMESIS » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:31 am

Good morning,

When I open the box for "must have" and "disabled" numbers I can only see the numbers 1 thru 50 out of 69 (PB 5/69 - USA). The other numbers cannot be seen; they are opaqued out (not visible)...hidden under the "save" button. I tried using the F4 key , no luck. Also the enlarge icon between the minimize (-) and close (X) does not work. Suggestions.....My OS is windows XP Pro 64 bit.

How can I use a group of numbers such as "compare numbers" (having the software consider that group of numbers as possible hits) in Lotto Architect.

Thanks,

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: GLOBAL NUMBERS FILTER - LA

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:37 pm

Hi Nemesis, unfortunately this is a bug in the Global numbers filter where you cannot see more than 60 numbers. You can emulate the complete functionality of Global Numbers Filter using the number groups mechanism (Stage 2).
For "Must be" numbers, open Number Groups (F6), at the design group tab, select all the must be numbers and enable check for the highest allowed value, so if you select 3 numbers, 0-3 will be checked; set only 3 to checked, 0-2 unchecked. Save the group. Similarly for "disabled" numbers, open Number Groups (F6), at the design group tab select all the disabled numbers and check only 0. Save the group. In order to produce the tickets, go to stage 2 calculations. You don't have to create any group for the "normal" numbers of Global number filter. "Must Be" and "Disabled" owe to have a group.

NEMESIS
Regular
Regular

Re: GLOBAL NUMBERS FILTER - LA

Post by NEMESIS » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Hi,
I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and changed windows font size from extra large to normal ....got numbers 1 thru 60. Any plans in the near future for a revision of Lotto Architect 2.2.....I believe it would be more user friendly with "more directions" on how to use it. This software has lots of features and could be more marketable.....I've looked at quite a few.

Thanks,