Development - Wheel Generator 1.9

Any latest news will be posted here...
lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: Development - Wheel Generator 1.9

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Just a small update, added the requested filter of draws history comparison
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=346

This filter allows as input a text file. It always works as a guide filter (not possible to use it in normal mode). Each row in the text file represents a set of numbers (i.e. a history draw) or any set of numbers that will be compared against the covering blocks. The file should contain only the numbers to be compared (i.e. no dates or other irrelevant numbers). The user also sets how many common numbers are allowed (as a range or individual values) and the covering will only contain blocks that have each block in the covering satisfying all the rows in the file. The most obvious use of this filter is to filter out any amount of history draws of course. Being only operational in guide mode means it will not work with mother coverings.

cheers
lottoarchitect

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi everyone, I have to admit WG surprises me all the time! You may recall the construction 24,6,4,6 = 63 FD 100% (available at the WG constructions area) which was constructed back in 2009. The improved engine has made it in 51 blocks!!! The best competitive wheeler couldn't go below 64... Just wanted to share this with WG fans :D The new covering will become soon available at the WG constructions area.

cheers
lottoarchitect

pusha
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by pusha » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:40 pm

That's too much sugar for me to handle ;-). Looking forward to 1.9. My thumbs are up sky high!

luisgmira
Regular
Regular

Post by luisgmira » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:09 am

lottoarchitect wrote:Indeed,
I'll try to make a release date soon but I can't announce something at the momment. I'm sure it will worth waiting for really :) The engine has become quite powerful in performance in all the tests made so far, which is the fine-tuning that made such a delay. I hope to have a release date to announce within December.

cheers
lottoarchitect
December has gone, and so did January, February...

No news about 1.9?

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:29 am

Hi luisgmira,

WG 1.9 is the next target to reach from version 1.8. So far there have been 3 intermediate versions (we are at 1.8.3b at the moment) which has already included some of these features. The next intermediate version will incorporate the ability to improve the hit ratios and possibly a few more enhancements till we reach the 1.9 target. It is a gross plan on things to come and the list is not resticted to only these features posted.
For example, recently I discovered a mechanism, which I call "jitter covering" which can yield even better results in coverings with abdormal search space. This was responsible for the new records I have posted recently at WeEf's website for the v,6,5,7 & v,8,5,6 category. So, even I haven't mentioned this yet, I consider this "jitter" mechanism more important to be included at the very next version instead of targeting only the features mentioned in this thread. Perhaps I should call this thread "things to come".

cheers
lottoarchitect

luisgmira
Regular
Regular

Post by luisgmira » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi lottoarchitect,

Sorry for the pressure.

The 1.9 features sounds splendids and I'm eager to have it at my fingers.

Could you tell us a posible release date?

Thanks.

Sooz
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Sooz » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 pm

LottoArchitect, I can feel your excitement and enthusiasm! :-))

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Sat May 14, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi everyone,

I am just curious, whether the 1.9 version will ever be released or it is already out there. As mentioned by the developer, the release will be step forward with more tools to use. I am using the 1.8.4a, does this mean that, the 1.9 release still unavailable?

Cheers,
Spinner.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun May 15, 2016 1:46 pm

The current latest available version is 1.8.4 as you say. Development of 1.9 did stop because in the meantime a lot of things have changed. GAT released, I started the photo business and therefore this thread did become quite old. WG will come out with all these changes and additions, I just can't tell when.

money3309
Getting used to it
Getting used to it

Post by money3309 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:51 am

well i am very impressed by the current wheel generator i can't wait for the update !! you started a photo business too .... you sound like myself with too many things to get done and not enough time to do them all. is there any way that I can, or some, or all of us can help you out ??