Development - Wheel Generator 1.6

Any latest news will be posted here...
Frank
Regular
Regular

Re: Development - Wheel Generator 1.6

Post by Frank » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:42 pm

LA,
I don't know if this feature yet exists in WG 1.6 or even, if you see it as needed.

Sometimes, after making some FG wheel and search its numbers distribution, I realize that one or two numbers have a small frequency and in a few times I reject the wheel because of that.

Is there such option in WG 1.6? to see the numbers wheel distribution?

cheers,
Frank

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:46 pm

Interesting question Frank. WG doesn't contain such an evaluation although I have some thoughts about it but nothing certain so far. However, for this to valid, we have to make sure our initial filtered set of combinations to pick from is also balanced in terms of numbers distribution. Otherwise, it is quite normal to have FD coverings with non-balanced distribution. Numbers distribution overview will be added. However I am of the belief that the distribution is not important in abbreviated coverings, even FDs since we treat them as a whole. Our design principles is the guarantee offered.

lottoarchitect

Frank
Regular
Regular

Post by Frank » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:43 pm

lottoarchitect wrote:Interesting question Frank. WG doesn't contain such an evaluation although I have some thoughts about it but nothing certain so far. However, for this to valid, we have to make sure our initial filtered set of combinations to pick from is also balanced in terms of numbers distribution. Otherwise, it is quite normal to have FD coverings with non-balanced distribution. Numbers distribution overview will be added. However I am of the belief that the distribution is not important in abbreviated coverings, even FDs since we treat them as a whole. Our design principles is the guarantee offered.

lottoarchitect
You are right; if the wheel is not balanced that's not because of WG 1.6 but because of the filters/groups that guided the engine.

In such cases, I think the number distribution overview will help the player to think better about the filters/groups, giving an option to go ahead with the wheel or to reject it when the player sees one of his "very expected" numbers with a very poor frequency in the distribution.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:15 pm

I'd like to announce the availability of Wheel Generator 1.6 later tonight, probably in about 2-3 hours from now. I'm currently updating the website and when everything is ready, the download links will be available as well. Registered users of Wheel Generator 1.5, in order to make WG 1.6 to work, simply place your wg.lic file in the installation folder of WG 1.6. It is recommended to uninstall WG 1.5 before installing WG 1.6. The help file has been updated as well, however the new features offer a tremendous potential, thus always refer to the forums for usage assistance, if you cannot find answers in the help file.

cheers
lottoarchitect

Maryland
Regular
Regular

Post by Maryland » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:59 pm

Installation went perfect this time! Now to check it out.
lottoarchitect wrote:I'd like to announce the availability of Wheel Generator 1.6 later tonight, probably in about 2-3 hours from now. I'm currently updating the website and when everything is ready, the download links will be available as well. Registered users of Wheel Generator 1.5, in order to make WG 1.6 to work, simply place your wg.lic file in the installation folder of WG 1.6. It is recommended to uninstall WG 1.5 before installing WG 1.6. The help file has been updated as well, however the new features offer a tremendous potential, thus always refer to the forums for usage assistance, if you cannot find answers in the help file.

cheers
lottoarchitect

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:43 pm

I'm sure you'll enjoy this release Maryland! ;)

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:45 pm

Development of WG 1.6 has concluded and the thread is locked now. A new thread of the development of the new version will become available soon.

lottoarchitect